Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright, i was able return the icon timax jacket, now i have store credit of 235 or so, thinking about getting a different jacket, or just same one in a smaller size, here are the jackets that im interested in: Icon timax 220, icon motorhead jacket $269, alpine tz-1, its basically between these 3 jackets, i like the timax even though its not leather but lot of people have been saying stick with leather so out the 2 leather jackets, the motorhead or tz-1 which is recommend

·
Registered
146 Posts
I love my TZ-1. Fits nice and air flows through it pretty good. I usually dont have to unzip my jacket for more flow here in Orlando. The liner works but extra layers underneath is a must when it is cold out....

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Alpine star makes some really quality stuff.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm going for the Joe Rocket Leather Suzuki Yosh replica jacket to match my mladin 1K. I dont care if everyone thinks i am a nerd for getting the replica jacket..........it RULES!! My womans getting a JR blue/White Blaster leather jacket too!! Now I can finally ride in the colder temps without scratching my tank with my normal winter coat zipper.

mine

hers

:bowdown:

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jacket

decided to go with the motorhead jacket, price was knocked down lower :clap: , purchased black/black, should be arriving sometime next week, heard good things about both of the leathers but few of my friends recommend icon and good reviews

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have the Mat Mladin Replica jacket, I like it a lot. Well worth the money. I do not see why that would be considered nerdy. Definently a cool looking jacket and matches bike awesome. This picture doesn't show it well but i have the Suzuki GSXR Shoei RF 900 helmet as well. I just like to match! Thats my two cents. Later!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Mladin repli jacket is cool. I'd rather be "nerdy" and protected than "cool" with road rash! But the repli jacket is not nerdy though.

Does anyone know about NJK jackets? I want one bad but I dont want a custom one.

·
Registered
544 Posts
That jacket is sweet if it matches the bike who cares what others say. My friends that don't have bikes always make fun of me for wearing my jacket. I'm like wtf its cold and I like the jacket.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.