Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THe weekend of Feb. 12-13 is a open track day is anyone from the board going to be there? This will be my first and I was looking for some guidance.

Thanks

·
Registered
217 Posts
if the weather holds we will be down sat evening to ride sunday and monday.
expect sat. to be more crowded than sun / mon. you might try going over to their site and asking who's gonna be there sat. there are a few ppl that go there pretty often that i know.. greg melka .. fast as hell and cool also. and sixx.. a hippie indian just as cool. i know that they go there pretty regular. there might be a few folks from up here going down for sat but i dont know just yet. look for us on sat evening we're going to try to get there around 5 or 6. we'll have a white f150 towing a big rent me trailer. trust me you'll know it when you see it. :lol: see ya there

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bike is in shop getting race prep and tires as we speak. I will be at Jennings 12 Feb weather premiting. Let me know if you are going.

·
Registered
217 Posts
we'll be there weather permitting sometime sat afternoon to evening. look for a white f150 pulling a rent me trailer. i'm 6'3" about 275 and bald. kinda hard to miss.

·
Registered
320 Posts
bambam454 said:
we'll be there weather permitting sometime sat afternoon to evening. look for a white f150 pulling a rent me trailer. i'm 6'3" about 275 and bald. kinda hard to miss.
Damn I bet you are hard to miss you big oaf.

·
Registered
217 Posts
THAT'S RIGHT AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT EITHER :boxing:

ohh by the way zzz we will be back at barber the 19th and 20th of march with sportbike track time. sign up and come play. :infrandom

maybe we can talk miranda into coming out too. hell just come by for lunch and say hi

·
Registered
217 Posts
ok we'll be there sat afternoon. we wont have tha big rent me trailer because we just bought one. look for the white f150 pullin a gray trailer with virginia riggers inc. on the sides. unless i have time to remove the decals they will still be there. see ya there

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Man I am very excited Saturday almost here. Bike is ready only thing left to do is un plug headlight.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow

I am HOOKED! I need a track bike!!!! THat was so much fun. The weather was great people were nice and Jennings is a very nice track. If you have never ridden on a race track do it. If you think you are fast you will learn very soon that maybe you still have a lot to learn. THe expert class man them guys were so fast and they was no one there within 5 sec of the lap record. I will do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I called the guy that was out there yesterday to have send me the disk. I hope some of them turned out. If so I will post them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts