Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok like i have said befor i have a 2000 gsxr 600 stage one dynojet kit, k&n filter full exhaust and now i have a flo commander (removed air restrictors and all four carbs run to one needle valve for better syncro and fine air fuel adj) :hmmm: and i have a +4 degree ignition advancer i want to install but some say i will need to rejet others say i do not , what do you all think would i need to go up a size with my main jets or what :headscrat , or just get the carbs tuened after installing ?

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
get it tuned after installing. You want to add all the stuff that your gonna add to your bike then get it tuned.
Who said you don't need to get your jetting adjusted after adding a advancer

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
To get the best performance yes you are going to need to jet, your bike will probably still run but not as good as it can.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
factory pro that is who i bought the advancer from he said i did not have to change my jets just get it tuened and this is it last peace i am putting on my bike , am hopeing to brake 100 rwhp would be happy with 95+ rwhp, it dynoed 90.3 with the jet kit and filter and i had a sylencer but now i have the full system and the flo commander and soon the advancer, what do you think it will make ?

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
I can't see it hitting 100 HP but I know that you will have a pretty good 600.
I would like to guess 95 or so good luck though :thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts