Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Good choice, Yosh is great! I had my ECU flashed and I have a bazzaz unit. I only did that bc I couldn't find a shop that could Dyno tune the ecu so I got a generic flash and will have the bike tuned with the bazzaz soon. So if you have a shop that can tune your ecu you can do that or get a bazzaz/pc5 have that tuned, or both.
Just found a used full yoshi r77d system on ebay. I can't really afford to buy now but I bid anyways, hopefully no one outbids me on it.

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Just found a used full yoshi r77d system on ebay. I can't really afford to buy now but I bid anyways, hopefully no one outbids me on it.
PayPal credit!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Like the decals. Can't wait to see the finished product. If you can find any, throw some yoshi case savers and hard parts on that. Get em powder coated gold too. Set your bike off. What I'm doing to my bike too. But bronzed. Now hurry up and save some money. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
I just got all these parts in and then some.... I would highly recommend as well if you are looking to enhance aesthetics. I havent't decided what color to powdercoat yet though.... I got the case saver kit, engine plug kit, oil filler cap, bar ends & sliders (can't color), and the mirror block off plates, was iffy on that steering stem nut though if I ever take it in for service. still debating on the axle blocks as well.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Did you win the auction? Let me know, I found same one listed on ebay and has 1 bid. Might be looking at the same one.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #49 (Edited)
Right on man, hope you win it. I won't bid on it. Tempting though :devil . I really don't like the Akrapovic exhaust that came on my L5600 when I got it.
I appreciate that man. here's to hoping I get it. I just noticed you're from phx. I lived there almost me entire life. Only just moved to South Carolina a couple years ago.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I appreciate that man. here's to hoping I get it. I just noticed you're from phx. I lived there almost me entire life. Only just moved to South Carolina a couple years ago.
I've lived here two different times over the last 11 years. Love it for the most part aside from the 2-3 months in summer I can't ride. If for some reason you decide you don't want to afford that exhaust let me know. I saw there were 2 days left or so.... I'll outbid you, haha!

·
Registered
128 Posts
I just got all these parts in and then some.... I would highly recommend as well if you are looking to enhance aesthetics. I havent't decided what color to powdercoat yet though.... I got the case saver kit, engine plug kit, oil filler cap, bar ends & sliders (can't color), and the mirror block off plates, was iffy on that steering stem nut though if I ever take it in for service. still debating on the axle blocks as well.
Do not powder coat them. I repeat ... DO NOT POWDER COAT THEM BRONZE/GOLD!!! I learned the hard way.

Take them to a place that can anodize them. You will be happier. TRUST me!. Unless of course you were able to get them already in the bronze color for your bike. They discontinued them for mine.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Do not powder coat them. I repeat ... DO NOT POWDER COAT THEM BRONZE/GOLD!!! I learned the hard way.

Take them to a place that can anodize them. You will be happier. TRUST me!. Unless of course you were able to get them already in the bronze color for your bike. They discontinued them for mine.
Never thought about that. All the parts I got were the works edition grey which is pretty much a flat dark dark grey. I wasn't gonna do bronze. Was gonna probably make them red. The bronze would look good on the OP's bike though.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Right on man, hope you win it. I won't bid on it. Tempting though
. I really don't like the Akrapovic exhaust that came on my L5600 when I got it.
I'm assuming you won the auction. How soon do you get the exhaust?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
I'm assuming you won the auction. How soon do you get the exhaust?
The auction just ended, and yes I got it for the starting bid! So stoked. It's coming from California, so it could be over a week before I see it. But now I need to find a PC5... I couldn't afford to buy the exhaust, so I really can't afford the tuning yet. I may just have to wait to put it on.. :crying

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
The auction just ended, and yes I got it for the starting bid! So stoked. It's coming from California, so it could be over a week before I see it. But now I need to find a PC5... I couldn't afford to buy the exhaust, so I really can't afford the tuning yet. I may just have to wait to put it on.. :crying
Congratulations!!!!!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
PayPal credit!!
+1million to this!!!! I use this all the time. %0 for 6 months on any purchase $99 or above. I buy everything online with this.

Congrats man! lookin forward to seeing it installed. I want one now!!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #57 (Edited)
I will most likely throw it on with a basic danos ecu flash to get going. after looking closer at there website, it may be all I really need. They even have a quickshifter kit. And the pricing is unbeatable.

41 - 60 of 143 Posts