Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am signed up for the Saturday, July 11, 2020 track day at Buttonwillow Raceway with Pacific Track Time (PTT). The ticket is $160. Is anyone already going and wants to bikepool. I have a truck so I can always rent out a trailer to fit up to three more bikes. I am also signed up for the Buttonwillow Raceway September 7, 2020 track day with LetRideTrackDays if you are going then or looking to go to that one.

I also have an extra suit (Size 54 EU, 44 US) and extra boots that you can use if you have ever been interested in doing a Track Day. I'd be happy to make the first track day an better and easier experience.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Is there any openings left for July 11th and where abouts in so cal. Are you located. I just checked to see if they were sold out and they dont have July 11th posted. That I saw. Maybe I missed something. Or if you have a copy of the schedule. I have a free track day I've been dying to use since last year. And that's the day after my birthday. That would be the best birthday present to myself. Lol..

·
Super Moderator
8,756 Posts
@epalacios You sound like a track pusher :p

I'm hauling a new track rider to Carolina Motorspors Park in August and working on a second.

Reactions: tigerblade

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@epalacios You sound like a track pusher

I'm hauling a new track rider to Carolina Motorspors Park in August and working on a second.
I am a little bit, it definitely helped me become a better rider and always looking to help new track day riders.

Where I used to live a few guys would go pretty often and would help me with by towing me out and giving me great tips and pointers. I want to do the same now for others.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts