Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I survived SHENANDOAH this weekend. That was a tough technical, challenging track. Never rode on a course like that
before. Which includes all of pocono, NJMP, Vir south and Monticello south. :arsenal There were cones all over the place and the barriers were close in certain areas. Very little run off. Now I see why many orgs don't run SHENNY.

NEWSFLASH: TPM will be running at Monticello in aug and the rest of the year!!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ther's more guardrail and dangers up by Bear Mt. - i will ride shenny anyday :thumbup:
That's why most of us are retired from the streets!!!! LOL... You are right tho, on 9w the concrete barrier is right there and the little run off leads to a 200ft drop in some areas.:arsenal Never even gave it a second thought when we used to run it. You should hear how NESBA is whinning how Monticello & Shenny are unsafe. And how TPM & STT are putting the almighty dollar above people's safety. Hey NESBA can get lost too many other orgs out there willing to run at these courses.

·
Registered
13 Posts
That's why most of us are retired from the streets!!!! LOL... You are right tho, on 9w the concrete barrier is right there and the little run off leads to a 200ft drop in some areas.:arsenal Never even gave it a second thought when we used to run it. You should hear how NESBA is whinning how Monticello & Shenny are unsafe. And how TPM & STT are putting the almighty dollar above people's safety. Hey NESBA can get lost too many other orgs out there willing to run at these courses.
Im with you on that :clap:..... I felt the south course even safer then some of the tracks i raced at. Cant make everyone happy just ask Matt Mladin.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.