Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great entries last month.......

Please submit your entries for June 2009 GSXR.com Bike of the Month. If you're not sure about the rules please check them out. Submissions must be complete per the rules.

Submission dates: June 1 - June 25
Voting Dates: June 26 - June 30
Announcement: July 1

Good fortune to all entrants................

Winner gets posted on the GSXR.com homepage for the Month of July.......

·
Registered
914 Posts
Year: 2007
Model: GSXR
Eng size: 600
Pipe: Akrapovic cf slip-on
Seat: stock
Wheels: stock
Accessories/other mods: pc3 usb, +2 rear sprocket, targa fender eliminater, pair mod, red rims strips, Akrapovic cf shorty.
And the story: i bought the bike in 07 new with 2 miles on it, i went to my local dealer and they had to find me the black on black on, because i though that one look the best. and they found it for me, and i loved my bike ever since. I always keep it clean, it still looks like the day it came off the show room floor.And i wish i had some Carozzeria Vstar wheels.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Year: 2006
Eng size: 600
Exhaust: Taylormade
Accessories/other mods:
Bike:
Carbon Fiber Rear Hugger
Carbon Fiber Front Fender
Carbon Fiber HeelGuards
Carbon Fiber Tank Side Fairings
Carbon Fiber Look Mirrors
Carbon Fiber Chain Guard
Carbon Fiber Frame Sliders (LockHeart No Cut) with Black Andonizied Ends)
Carbon Fiber Suzuki GSXR Tank Pad
Carbon Fiber Suzuki GSXR Tank Grip (REAL Oem C/fiber grips)
Carbon Fiber Suzuki GSXR Shock Crown Trim
Carbon Fiber Suzuki GSXR Gauge Trim
Carbon Fiber Suzuki GSXR Gas Tank Trim
Carbon Fiber Windscreen w/Custom Black GSXR Letters
Carbon Fiber Upper Headlight Fairing
Carbon Fiber Tail Fairings, Left and Right
Carbon Fiber Rear Seat Cowl / Cover
Carbon Fiber Tank Plastic Fairing (top one)
Carbon Fiber Frame Sliders
Carbon Fiber Silver Slider Ends
Carbon Fiber Side Panels
Carbon Fiber Vent Intakes
Carbon Fiber Brake Resevoir Cover
Carbon Fiber Suzuki OEM License Plate Frame
Carbon Fiber-Look Oil/Brake Caps
Carbon Fiber "Pro-Fiber" Swingarm Cover
Carbon Fiber "Pro-Fiber" Frame Cover
Carbon Fiber "Pro-Fiber" Engine Case Covers
Carbon Fiber Pig Spotters (Hidden LED turn signals under surface of carbon fiber)
Carbon Fiber Shark Fin Protector
Renthal Grips
Pazzo Shortie-Style Adjustable Levers
Fender Eliminator Kit
Power Commander USB III w/TaylorMade Map
Front & Rear Smoked Clear Alternative Signals
Rear Spiked Spools/Sliders
Scorpio I900 Alarm w/RFID
Flash2Pass
HID 8000k Headlight Kit
Rear LED Turn Signals
Yoshi Barends
Suzuki Carbon Fiber Gel Seat
Rubber Frame Plugs
Rubber Axle Plugs
Taylormade Exhaust
Power Pilot 2cts Tires
Custom Windscreen Bolts
Rear Spool Sliders

Misc.
Magellan GPS w/Motorcycle Mount
Sony Mini-Digital Video Recording Camera Side-Mounted
Set Valve Disabled and completely removed for weight reduction
Suspension Professionally Tuned
Engine Ice in Radiator
Full Synthetic Mobil 1 Racing 4T Oil
K&N Air Filter
K&N Oil Filter

Future Mods (very soon):

Either R1 Throttle Tube mod or HRC Throttle Kit
Galfer Wave Rotors in the rear and front
Stainless Steel Brake Lines
Velocity Stacks
BST Carbon Fiber wheels

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Congrats to buzz on BOM for may!!

Ill try again...

Shes a 01 600 with 26000 and some change on the clock.

current mods are

aftermarket skins and custom paint from nicecycle.com
Hotbodies double bubble wind screen
Hotbodies smoke flush mount led blinkers
Hotbodies under tail with integrated led brake/tail/blinkers
03 1000 mirrors
Frame sliders
custom covered rider/passenger seats

speedo healer
K&N air filter
K&N oil filter
Yosh slip-on
Stainless lines front and back
lock wired for the track days

Waiting to go on her
Wheels going to be done in red
The seats are going to be redone in Black with Red pipping
WoodCraft covers (waiting till need next oil change)

·
Registered
862 Posts
P.S.

People who vote for me get a set of carbon fiber fairings FREE *some terms and conditions apply

*Terms and Conditions: no one actually will receive anything, this is just a ploy to get you to vote

·
Registered
13 Posts
2004 gsxr1000
Full Yosh Pipe
Chrome wheels
Shorty clutch & front brake levers
chrome S mirror block offs
Rebuilt engine
Dyno mapped PC3 usb
new tires
integrated fairings
LED brake light
smoked windscreen
carbon fiber tank guard

Attachments

·
Registered
502 Posts
07GSXRStretched
Model: GSXR 1000
Eng size: Stock/PUMPGAS
Pipe: M4 Full Exhaust
Seat: Stock/Filed Down Lowere Center of Gravity
Wheels: Stock
Accessories/other mods: Worldwide Bearings Ceramic Wheel Bearings, McIntosh Alumnipro 8-12 Adj (set at 66inch's), EK DRZ2 Chain, PCIII Tuned By the Best Tommy Miceli, Vortex Sprockets, Schnitz Racing Strap, Break Mod Performed by Myself and Tommy Miceli, Lowering Link 7" Rear Drop, Michelin Power Race Front Tire and Michelin Power ONE Rear Tire and MPS Auto Air Shifter (used occasionaly).

THE STORY: Well I bought this bike in 07 and wanted to make as much money as I could with the bike on the streets as we are very heavy into the street racing scene hear in NJ. I was already know for being one of the best on the street and getting on a GSXR 1000 only made it harder for me to find races, but me and Tommy Miceli worked on getting the most power out of the bike with a Stock motor so we spent many times on the dyno and testing the Bike at the Track, Atco NJ and Raceway Park in NJ. At stock length we got the bike down to [email protected] on U4 Race gas and then we put extensions and on and went 8.9 @153. We decided to port the head on the bike and picked up 10hp over what the bike made on race gas on PUMPGAS. We went back to stock arm and got the bike goin [email protected] on PumpGas and now with the McIntosh arm we have the bike going [email protected] on Pumpgas. We have won many races on the street ranging from $100-$4000 and recently spotted out another GSXR 1000 32 and the break and took the win. This is a hobby that we love and love going fast and sharing our info with everyone that is interested that way everyone can enjoy the fun of drag racing. The bike is known all over the TriState and has proven to many over and over again that its not about having the most money to go fast its about taking the time to see what works and what doesnt and learning your bike before you going modding it. Well lets see one for the Drag Racers for the Bike of the Month. All times were footshifted.

Pics
Englishtown Raceway Park NJ

Vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF0uDJ9lWQk

·
Registered
358 Posts
here is an 04 gsxr 750....

3 mill over, +12 hardcore arm, big fogger system, hays clutch, runs low 5's in the 1/8...

i have removed the reaper sticker i didnt like it...

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Year: 2008
Model: GSX-R750
Engine Size: 750cc
Pipe: Standard System with Yoshi TRC Carbon Fibre Slip-on
Seat: Stock
Accessories/mods: Tinted screen, ASV Short Unbreakable levers, Oggie knobs, Rear pickup spools, Fender eliminator

Story: Have always been a kawasaki man. Bought my first Suzuki in November last year ( this bike ). I have been converted, I love this machine. Plenty of future mods in store but I will update them as they happen. Klms on bike at time of pic 11450.

Attachments

·
Registered
862 Posts
i'll get some more up to date pics of my bike shortly.

It now has front and rear galfer wave rotors
Gilles chain adjuster in black w/powdercoated silver lifters
SS lines
vortex rearset
powdercoated passenger rearset
R6 throttle tube
front and rear axle sliders from motivational

·
Registered
862 Posts
i'll get some more up to date pics of my bike shortly.

It now has front and rear galfer wave rotors
Gilles chain adjuster in black w/powdercoated silver lifters
SS lines
vortex rearset
powdercoated passenger rearset
R6 throttle tube
front and rear axle sliders from motivational
Going tomorrow to the shop to get this stuff on and i'll take pics to put up. Got most of them on listed above like the rearset powdercoated, the gilles chain adjuster... just gotta put the vortex rearset on (picking it up tomorrow) and the SS lines and galfer rear rotor (got the front ones already).

The shop pure adrenaline has booths where they let u install and use their tools FREE!! How sick is that?

So i'll get some good pics with all the new stuff on, really makes the bike look better with that silver metal gone and it all being black, as well as silver brakelines and wave rotors.. the gilles adjuster is trick as hell.. I have a gilles axle nut coming in to replace the hideous stock one, and motivational axle slider, so the axle nut / hole on both sides will be completely covered which will look really good, and since you still see a little bit on the axle nut inbetween the axle slider and the gilles chain adjuste im getting that powdercoated black as well. Going to be one sick machine : )

Other then that i'm gonna pick up some alpinestar boots there to match my new 1 piece suit and then next mod is velocity stacks, and wheels.. depending how much $ I save before caving it'll be marchensini or BST Carbon Fiber wheels.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Year: K6
Model: GSX-R600
Engine Size: 600cc
Pipe: Stock
Seat: Stock
Accessories/mods: Custom paint job (by me ;)), Painted windscreen, rear fender, sides of tank, tank cover.. Bike is all stock except for the paint.. for now.

Story: Sorry for the quality pics - took them with my blackberry. Will have more pics in the upcoming days, for now, heres how it started. Have ridden Yamaha since I started riding, had two R6's and my buddies have turned me onto Suzuki, and I dont think I will ever look back ;)
Pic 1 is when I first got the bike in April of this year, the stock black and gray model with 1,700 miles on it for $4500; couldnt resist. Pic 2 is with the white fairings, and Pic 3 is close to completion.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Eng size: 750
Pipe: Two Brothers V.2 Titanium Slip On
Seat: Genuine Suzuki Gel Seat
Accessories/other mods: Custom paint on the fairings and rims, Vortex Mirror block off caps, Vortex bar end sliders, Sick Innovations crash cage, Sato front axle sliders, Fender eliminator.
And the story: I have always wanted a bike since I was young and finally I went out and bought one. I did some research and have always loved Suzuki so I knew I was going to get a GSXR and still very happy I did. I went to the dealship and they had all 3 models, the 600, 750 and 1000. I went with the 750 because I wanted more power than the 600 but not as much as the 1000. I bought my 07' blue and white 750 in August 07' just in time for the summer to be wrapped up. I went through all of 08' without putting a scratch on the bike and then in Apr. of 09' it happened. I was ridding along with a car in front of me on an on ramp to get on the highway when the guy in front of me slams on his brakes to a complete stop because he was trying to merge. I hit both brakes and laid the bike down on the right side. Scratched up my fairings, exhaust, mirror and broke of my rear brake lever. The guy took off and didn't even get out to see if I was all right. The damage was minor so I just replaced the brake lever and left the fairings how they were for a reminder. Then about 2 weeks later I left for work one morning with the morning dew still on my tires and it was a little chilly out. My dumba$$ gave it a little too much gas as I was leaving the neighborhood and the bike slid right out from under me this time damaging the left side of the bike. Then I was pissed. That time it broke some of the fairing, scratched them up, broke part of the clutch lever and broke my gear shifter off. I had enough. I said I was never riding this bike again untill I get some sliders for it. Luckily for me one of my friends works at a rim shop and another works at a body shop. They both pitched in and painted my rims and fixed the broken fairings and painted them for me. I did the rest by putting on the cage and sliders. I love riding bikes and always will. I was wearing the proper gear in both crashes and didnt get hurt at all. Just my pride got hurt. I go by the motto you live and you learn from your mistakes and thats just what I did.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Year:1998
Model:srad(gsxr)
Eng size:750
Pipe:yoshi
Seat:shaved down
Wheels:polished lip
Accessories/other mods:custom paint , white led lights,lowered , lots of polish , power comm.and nitrous , +10 swingarm custom fabed in house , clear integrated tail light,and alot more to come soon .
And the story:i purchased the bike about 2 yrs ago, i wanted to build something different that nobody else really had so my buddy
and i took a journey to jacksonville, fl to see the bike and here we are, i believe i accomplished my goal lol everyone has a 02 and up gsxr including my self but nobody really has an srad anymore not around here and that what i wanted something diff.
so hope you guys like it .

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Gsx-r 600
White w/ gold flakes

Mods....

Power commander 5
Full M4 Exhaust
K&N Air filter
10inch stretch
Lowering Links(1inch in back, 1/4 in front)
Frame sliders
smoked screen
Rear sprocket(up 4)
Adjustable kick stand

Im just keeping up with all the new parts that are coming out.

·
Registered
39 Posts
K7 750 resubmittion

Eng size: 750
Pipe: Yoshi R55
Seat: Gel
Wheels: stock
Accessories/other mods: pc3 usb, Goodridge front and rear brake lines, ASV Black Shorties, Gixxerboys H.I.D. 25k, BB sliders and bar ends, R6 Throttle Mod, Suzuki carbon fiber trim, D.I.Y. Tint on front and rear turn signals and also brake lights, harris GSXR grips, new gsxr heel guards, and puig smoked DB.
And the story: I posted last month but Have done some additional things to my bike within the last month. I picked up the bike a little while ago with 1900m on it. It now has 3200 haha. I love it and I hope yall do too.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.