1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
1. who is the org doing the trackday?
2. how much are the days?
3. do i need to be a member?
4. if so how much?
5. how do ur rotations run or ur trackday?
6. i can provide a WERA an CCS license - wut group do u start us in cus i never did trackdays with this org before!

i have 2 bikes i would like to run for the day - switching sessions to compare the 2 - will this be an issue!

feel free to email me - [email protected]

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1. who is the org doing the trackday?
2. how much are the days?
3. do i need to be a member?
4. if so how much?
5. how do ur rotations run or ur trackday?
6. i can provide a WERA an CCS license - wut group do u start us in cus i never did trackdays with this org before!

i have 2 bikes i would like to run for the day - switching sessions to compare the 2 - will this be an issue!

feel free to email me - [email protected]
The organization is the "New" New York Sportbike Club
$185/day for members and $215/day for non members.
Membership is $75
3 groups - 20 minute sessions
If you are an expert racer you can start in the Expert/Advanced group, that is usually not an issue.
2 bikes are usually not an issue. Call the Club and it can be discussed at 973-220-8689

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Nysbc

I have to say I enjoyed myself at thunder on sunday (jun 28th)with NYSBC. It was maybe 30 riders in the intermediate group and there was never a problem with spacing. The other orgs tend to over book with 50 to 60 riders in one group. With less people the session flowed much better and they ran the day flawlessly!!! I will ride with NYSBC again!!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.