Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am not sure if you guys are going to love me or hate me or both. I ride a zx10r. I just went out and bought the bike in the topic. I bought it for my wife. We had an 02 zx6r. I can't wait till see gets it broke in (it had 954k used). Ill let you know how it goes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I rode the o3 gsxr tonight for the first time. I pulled out of my driveway and put it into a wheelie. Handles really well in the corners...fairly fast bike. But I don't think she will be instructing me on anything because you can't teach when your taking up the rear. All kidding aside..the o3 gsxr is a more stable bike. The ten has alot more power.....but is unstable at times.Over all I have nothing bad to say about the gsxr. Great bike:)

·
Banned
743 Posts
There?

Well I am not sure if you guys are going to love me or hate me or both. I ride a zx10r. I just went out and bought the bike in the topic. I bought it for my wife. We had an 02 zx6r. I can't wait till see gets it broke in (it had 954k used). Ill let you know how it goes.
Where are you? You haven't been in the neighborhood in awhile...still on a GSXR? :headscrat Let us know when you get a moment! :hmmm:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.