Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought i would drop in and say hi. i have been riding for just over 3 years now so am still pretty new to it all. i first bought a zzr250 and just fell in love. i rode that bike for 7 months and did about 20,000kms on her before being tempted by a ducati st2 a friend was selling. i owned that bike til late last year when i took a corner too fast and ended up doing a low side slide which the bike flipped when it hit the dirt. was very lucky to not really be injured and the bike was ridable which was good because i was mid holiday on it. so finished my holiday on it with no mirrors, screen and exhaust being held on with twist ties and got it written off when i got home.

this is my new ride. had it about 6 months and still learning so much about it. very different ride to the ducati, but am loving it anyway. have done about 6000km on it since i bought it and havent gone too silly on it. am up for doing my second track day on it next month (first one was on the ducati), so will be seeing what it and i can do then.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts