Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i bought a used muzzy full exhaust. I installed it and tried riding the bike when I floored it, it studdered and keep going and then shut down. But it started right back up. I have a power commander and downloaded a map. So I dont know if its the exhaust, somethings wrong with it do i need to make sure everything tightened or is it the power commander. let me know what you guys think.

brian

·
Premium Member
3,747 Posts
What map did you downoad?
Try running the zero map then ride to see if doing the same take off power commander and see if doing the same . Is the FI light on?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no the light isnt on, i downloaded a map for my setup. I guess i will take off the power commander and see what happens. gixerfast, there some pin i pull or something. Let me know if anybody has done what he is talking about.

thanks again for all the help
brian

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
The pin he is talking about is for the 1000. It is for the vavle in the exhaust. If it was this you would be getting an FI light though. Sounds to me that the AF ratio is WAY off, so like was said try taking the PC off. Then try a different map if you put it back on and it starts doing it again.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Thor32766 said:
no the light isnt on, i downloaded a map for my setup. I guess i will take off the power commander and see what happens. gixerfast, there some pin i pull or something. Let me know if anybody has done what he is talking about.

thanks again for all the help
brian
yeah exactly what moto said it is for the 1000....my bad if I confused you dude, just like everyone else is saying sounds like a wrong map. remap then get back to us. you actually should take it somewhwere that does custom maps and have them do it for you. thats the best way to go.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.