Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, this may not sound like much to many but I just changed my oil pan this week and did it on my own because of this site. Yeah it's not that tough to do it, but I did on my first bike ever - 03 GSXR 600 - and viewing all the posts on hear I finally did it. Yeah, I would have done it any way without this site but I had to throw some thanx out to the guys who did this site. I've started it up and it's all good with no leaks. Oh the reason I had to change the pan was posted here long ago. Thanks for all the tips, especially the one on taking the radiator bolt out. Keep up the good work all. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Yeah, He's real bad.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
moto182003 said:
aww thank you :lol:

glad you like the site though :thumbup:

(just watch out for people like a guy that goes by the name of "skibum")
:laughingr
dude I'm not new to the site, I've seen ski's like 8000 different posts, i know who's who I just put off changing the pan til the season was over. I'm just not a post whore :thefinger (nothing against u ski, u know what ur talking about)

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Hey all you little pricks!! you better watch it.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
skibum91 said:
I was throwin out props and look what I get, damn. :twofinger

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Psych_77 said:
I was throwin out props and look what I get, damn. :twofinger
Well I was talking about the other two jackasses, your welcome for any help that I have been. :infrandom

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
skibum91 said:
Or what? Watcha gonna do. Huh? Thats what I thought. :laughingr

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
:arsenal :arsenal :arsenal

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
because we're all a bunch of assholes and think we are cooler than the other! :laughingr :arsenal :fu:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
BallHawk3 said:
:arsenal I think this avatar should be banned knowing ski can legal carry a "concealed" firearm in 37 states and counting
I think you should be scared! haha

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
BallHawk3 said:

bring it on bitch! :arsenal
we'll see if you will be able to get with a few hundred yards of me!! hahaha :arsenal :arsenal

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Yea I read it, haha,

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow, I start a thread to say the site was great and then guns are posted. Well just watch out fuckers, I'm a dead eye with my sling shot. :arsenal

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Psych_77 said:
Wow, I start a thread to say the site was great and then guns are posted. Well just watch out fuckers, I'm a dead eye with my sling shot. :arsenal
haha, what kinda range you have on that beast? :laughingr

1 - 20 of 24 Posts