Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for sale is a beautiful blue/white gixxer 600. This bike has been fully maintained, full synthetic oil every 3k miles, coolant was completely flushed and replaced, and ALL valve clearance checks were performed and well within spec. I am the second owner of this bike and it runs strong, I have not had a single problem out of it. This bike is garage kept 100% of the time, it is not raced or stunted ever. There is about 25k miles on the clock, but the bike has been equipped with -1, +2 front and rear sprockets. All the scheduled maintenance has been performed for the riding season and this bike is ready for a new home. I am able to be reached by email or my cell: 3012479391.

Items replaced:
- The original stator was replaced, it was unable to keep the electrical system running. I purchased a used stator from a wrecked bike and it was almost brand new when i installed it
- New battery and rectifier were installed when the stator was replaced

Extras:
Hotbodies undertail kit
Hotbodies flush mount turn signals
Tinted windscreen
Vortex frame slider kit with aluminum base and white pucks
Aluminum bar end sliders
Aluminum spooled swingarm sliders
gel GSXR or black foam grips
carbon fiber engine guards
aftermarket rearsets w/ folding pegs and shifter
very clean body work, no scratches
#525 chain with -1/+2 sprockets with plenty of life left

pm me or call me, can deliver within ~100 miles.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nope, in the northern florida panhandle/southern alabama area. i suppose if he wants to get it shipped, but i cant see that happening.

bump, someone has to want a clean 600!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.