Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, i have listed a similar thread to this before but without much luck. Im the owner of a k1 1000 which i love but like many other riders i fancy the look of the newer k7/8/9 rear end. I cant afford to upgrade my bike but i want to modify the rear of mine. It does'nt have to be a gsxr rear, i just want the more modern high look like you get on r6's etc. Does anyone have any ideas on what would fit my k1 and what it could look like. Cheers.

****pictures please if anyone has tried this mod****

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi guys, i have listed a similar thread to this before but without much luck. Im the owner of a k1 1000 which i love but like many other riders i fancy the look of the newer k7/8/9 rear end. I cant afford to upgrade my bike but i want to modify the rear of mine. It does'nt have to be a gsxr rear, i just want the more modern high look like you get on r6's etc. Does anyone have any ideas on what would fit my k1 and what it could look like. Cheers.

pictures please if anyone has tried this mod

Just curious did u ever swap out ure k1 with somethyn newer im lookin 2 do the same

·
Super Moderator
10,489 Posts
Just curious did u ever swap out ure k1 with somethyn newer im lookin 2 do the same
The post was 11 years ago and the OP was last seen 10 years ago so I don't think you will get a response. This happens.

A new post in the Builders Corner might get some responses.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts