Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends, I came here a while back looking for info on my K2 engine I installed in a mini dune buggy and you guys were very helpful. So I wanted to say thank you to all that helped and share a video of the buggy in action. <iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Dude, that thing is AWESOME. I want one ! ! !

·
SuperMod of the North
26,685 Posts
Ended up on it's roof! Mission accomplished, Perfect run. Great job Sir! Any damage after? Suspension looked to be working great!

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Hello friends, I came here a while back looking for info on my K2 engine I installed in a mini dune buggy and you guys were very helpful. So I wanted to say thank you to all that helped and share a video of the buggy in action. <iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I really liked it when I first saw it! Really nice.

Whoever rolled it, probably wouldn't have if the front wheels were turned to the right, or even straight when it came down- it was turned left and put it into more of a roll. That's what the roll cage is for though, right? You were just testing it!

And, what was that that flew out and rolled down hill when it rolled?

Really cool buggy!

** I watch videos of people off roading Honda pilots. I can WALK faster than they drive over those trails!
It was nice to see someone 'getting' it, I'm sure driving it is a blast!!

Kinda like those old Honda Odysseys- except yours is on STEROIDS!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Whoever rolled it, probably wouldn't have if the front wheels were turned to the right, or even straight when it came down- it was turned left and put it into more of a roll. That's what the roll cage is for though, right? You were just testing it!

Really cool buggy!

** I watch videos of people off roading Honda pilots. I can WALK faster than they drive over those trails!

I guess I should give a little back story on what happened here.
This was after several successful passes. After I would come off a small jump I would drift around the end of the pasture and come up to this small rise. What I have done in the past is slide right up to it then wheelie over it. Well this time I stayed in the throttle too long and carried too much speed into and through the drift and as I left the berm I took flight and was still sliding sideways at the same time.
Rookie mistake for sure!
The power of the GSXR 1000 still surprises Sometimes.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Really cool buggy!

Oh and that was an old tree stump that apparently the rear wheel kicked out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts