Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fi and warning light keeps coming on and when riding at about 8000 revs it splutters with no power........i have chanaged the plugs taken fuel pump out and cleaned it aswell as fuel lines and checked wiring for any damage........at low revs it feels good but as soon as i wanna open it up the problem starts............any advice???????????????????????????

·
Premium Member
9,267 Posts
The first step is to retrieve the error code. If you look in the Tech FAQ section, you will find a thread on error codes, and instructions on putting your bike in to Dealer Mode to retrieve the code. From there, we can help you figure out what the problem is.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The first step is to retrieve the error code. If you look in the Tech FAQ section, you will find a thread on error codes, and instructions on putting your bike in to Dealer Mode to retrieve the code. From there, we can help you figure out what the problem is.
code c26 so i swapped plug cap 3 with 2 and it did the same but came up with c27 so i swapped cap 4 with 1 and it still coming up with c27............it only happens when im riding and when i turn the engine off and back on it has no fault untill i ride down the road.

·
Registered
191 Posts
code c26 so i swapped plug cap 3 with 2 and it did the same but came up with c27 so i swapped cap 4 with 1 and it still coming up with c27............it only happens when im riding and when i turn the engine off and back on it has no fault untill i ride down the road.
You got a PC or any fuel injection mods on it? my 06 600 did somethin similar when i put a PCIII on it, the duty cycle overloads causing it to shut down.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
k3 600 running problems??????????????????

gonna try swapping the ECU with one off the mates bike it seems worth a try even if its just to put peace to mind but still head is a mess with this c27 fault even after changing plugs, coils and the wiring seems fine?????????thanks for the help will let you all know if it works fingers crossed.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
gonna try swapping the ECU with one off the mates bike it seems worth a try even if its just to put peace to mind but still head is a mess with this c27 fault even after changing plugs, coils and the wiring seems fine?????????thanks for the help will let you all know if it works fingers crossed.

GUTTED...........STILL THE SAME........WAS WORTH A TRY

·
Premium Member
14,135 Posts
Well if the problems didnt start untill you put the pipe on, my 1st step would be to return it to stock and see what happens. Might seam silly and unlikey but strangers things have happend to me before.

·
Registered
13 Posts
always best to think of the simplest things first and then move on

GUTTED...........STILL THE SAME........WAS WORTH A TRY
try your basic things first give the engine a good internal cleaning things can stick after a while i would give it a good fuel and oil system cleaning if that doesnt do it it may be time for the dreaded... DEALER :arsenal:headshake

·
Registered
13 Posts
Has anyone noticed 2h to 2k3 are having all these fuel bogging probs

fi and warning light keeps coming on and when riding at about 8000 revs it splutters with no power........i have chanaged the plugs taken fuel pump out and cleaned it aswell as fuel lines and checked wiring for any damage........at low revs it feels good but as soon as i wanna open it up the problem starts............any advice???????????????????????????
I have seen this on quite a few messages lately that alot of 2k to 2k3 gixxers are having alot of fuel bog probs at high revs is this an ongoing prob with these years of bikes?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have seen this on quite a few messages lately that alot of 2k to 2k3 gixxers are having alot of fuel bog probs at high revs is this an ongoing prob with these years of bikes?

when in dealer mode its telling me C27 which is electrical still cant find the problem?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

thanks everyone for all your help..............it turned out to be the pick up coil (ckp senor)................back on the road now and looking forward to bsb at oulton park in october as i missed moto gp at donnington :bounce:D:bounce:D:bounce:D:bounce

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.