Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So the top and bottom of this headlight are totally different bulbs? I ordered a HID kit from zgperformance, on ebay. Before I ordered I told em' I have an 03' GSXR1000 they said for that bike I need H7 Bulbs, so I go ahead and place the order..... I get them in today and the top one fits. but the bottom bulb has a bigger bracket to hold the bulb in & is a fatter bulb, so is that not an H7? Im just confused on why they told me H7 but one of my bulbs is totally different. :headscrat
Just curious if anyone knows exactly what type of bulbs to tell them i need considering the top bulb and bottom bulb are different.
Thanks.

·
Registered
111 Posts
yeah man its deff an h4 on the other (bottom spot) and a h7 (top spot) i put my hid kit in the bottom spot 1.because i like the light output there better and 2. i can turn it on and off as i please with the headlight switch i put a yellow h7 bulb in the top spot that stays on and i control the hid with the high beam switch to me the yellow 3000k bulb cuts through the Ga fog at night as the hid illuminates it more than cutting through it other than fog the hid preforms great this is my fourth bike with them and it has saved me from semi truck retreads many of times here is a few pics of my setup to help you out since i have the same bike

with my constant 3000k bulb

and now with the hid on (excuse the smoke)

and how it looks off

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
that looks sick i like that thanks for the pics man looks good. i should have gone two colors i just went with both blue, but that looks tight.

I wish mine had regular fairings it looks good, right now I got a hotbodies body on it, more for the track look though, and I dont goto the track.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
not too get off topic but i see you got a bad ass custom del slo(jk) right there man. is that a teggy i see in the corner of the pic too? honda fanatic are we? at least you got the right bike! :thumbup: jk jk man. nice cars though. i like the color. anything done to them?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.