Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a k3 with a ti force (titanium i think) slip on.

A friend of mine has a devil OVO (aluminum or stainless?) slip on
he wants to trade, and throw in like $140 cash, or $100 and an
integrated tail light/w signals.

I like how the devil sits parallel to the tail.. but i like how my bike
is performing as it is now.

i can't find websites with prices of the two pipes.. is the Ti force substantially more valuable? substantially lighter? more HP? hmm??

any input is appreciated..

- Danny

·
Registered
400 Posts
dannysportbike said:
I bought a k3 with a ti force (titanium i think) slip on.

A friend of mine has a devil OVO (aluminum or stainless?) slip on
he wants to trade, and throw in like $140 cash, or $100 and an
integrated tail light/w signals.

I like how the devil sits parallel to the tail.. but i like how my bike
is performing as it is now.

i can't find websites with prices of the two pipes.. is the Ti force substantially more valuable? substantially lighter? more HP? hmm??

any input is appreciated..

- Danny
Devil is a nice pipe but merely for looks only -had one on my old honda and lost midrange power-friend had one on a gixxer same thing happened-from what I know ti force gives you a substantial gain. For power and nice sound= ti force -MICRON sounds killer on my gixx 1000-could not believe it
for looks and a pretty quiet(but decent sounding) pipe=Devil

build quality on the devil is ok, but for instance when I went from a Micron bolt on to a devil high mount slip on on the honda 954, i sure as hell felt a little loss in the ,midrange, and no real gain or loss up top. Wasn't loud from behind either like I thought when i first installed..definitely a decent pipe just not my taste in sound or performance(none)-hope this helps :thumbup:

·
Registered
400 Posts
Well when i made the switch on the honda, i had the half system where I had to hack the midpipe. Even the full bolt up models leak, but even when you seal them there ok. you wont notice a powr loss really, i noticed a power loss in the midrange.....small, but it felt like down low i lost a little as you would with ll high mounts...its a decent exhaust, but I have seen better

·
Anti-squid moderator
6,477 Posts
TiForce is waaaaaaaaaay better than Devil can ever dream of being. TiForce (full systems) are known for being a great horsepower exhaust system and their prices reflect it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.