Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo fellow members. Had my k5 600 for 7 months and it's a good handler and havin heaps of fun. PROBLEM it has a big problem powerin up 2nd gear. Yeh I can clutch it but powerin it up is a real bitch. Sure first gear anything above 5500rpm on and off it comes up but second has a mother of like a second gap with the jolt of the throttle comin back on. I don't know what's its problem. Any members with k5 gixxa 6's got this goin too? I've tried almost every rpm range in 2nd and yes I can wheelie and clutch it but this thing won't come up on the power in 2nd. Please share your thoughts. PISSED OFF! I'm gettin a thow in february 2. :2hard

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
get it on the dyno...I needed a little more power in specific regions, and a dyno 250 will let you do that tweaking....since yesterday my bike has a little more power in 2nd, around 11,000 on up it starts to lift up very quickly....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.