Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She's a 67. She's original, except for the wheels, tires, and exhaust system I have on her. It has the original 289 still in it. I'm still finishing up college, so i can't afford to do what I want to her. When I'm done with school, its on.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Did you put it on yourself? I hear its a 20 minute job... Just wondering.. i have a 750k5 yellow and i hate my fender... That is badass! :arsenal

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I didnt do it myself. However, you can do it yourself. I wanted to sauder the wire splices and I don't have a sauder gun. I had the dealer do it, saved me time and they cut me a good deal. It's pretty simple to do, it just snaps in over the exisiting tail and snaps in, then you have to wire it up. Im not real knowledgable about electric, but if your inclined it should be real simple.

·
Registered
115 Posts
ern750k5 said:
Did you put it on yourself? I hear its a 20 minute job... Just wondering.. i have a 750k5 yellow and i hate my fender... That is badass! :arsenal
it took me about 30 mins to install my undertail...no cutting..just placed it under the stock fender..connected the signal wires...the hardest part was probably just trying to force the plastic bolts in

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.