Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know!! I know!! That is always what people bring up is exhaust BUT i HAVE A SEMI LEGITIMATE QUESTION. If I buy a pipe and need to map it in how does one do that? I know you cant just throw on the pipe unless you get a scorpion. But what if it is not and I need to map it in?? I don't want to pay for something I can probably do myself:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
163 Posts
As was stated in another thread in here, you dont need a pc and a map especially if you are just putting on a slip on, even with a full system you dont have to have one, but they do help with a full system.

·
Registered
894 Posts
As was stated in another thread in here, you dont need a pc and a map especially if you are just putting on a slip on, even with a full system you dont have to have one, but they do help with a full system.
I agree that you dont 'need' to get it mapped. But if anyone recalls I put my bike back to stock a few weeks ago and hooked up the wideband to my stock muffler... I was surprised to see how lean a stock ECU is, and how well the downloaded map for a "stock setup" maintained a 13.2 A/F.

I would have told people not to bother with a pc3 until you have mods, but after seeing that, I think thats the first mod I would go with.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.