Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm into my second year of riding and i bought a 08 600 gsxr for my first rocket. I was wondering what things you can do to the bike to help improve its power.. currently i have a mid pipe, Ti force slip on (which sounds sweet as hell), bm racing filter and a power commander.. i don't want to mess with the sprockets quite yet nor the engine.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I'm into my second year of riding and i bought a 08 600 gsxr for my first rocket. I was wondering what things you can do to the bike to help improve its power.. currently i have a mid pipe, Ti force slip on (which sounds sweet as hell), bm racing filter and a power commander.. i don't want to mess with the sprockets quite yet nor the engine.
get a 750.

·
Anti-squid moderator
6,476 Posts
You dont want to mess with the engine AND you want more power :headscrat. Your only choice since you have a slip-on and a PCIII is to go with a full system and that may get you 3-6hp depending on if you download a map or have a custom map made. You CANNOT add real horsepower without opening up the engine...it's fact.

You can always do the best mod available...upgrade the rider.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
You can always do the best mod available...upgrade the rider.
+1

We need to make this topic a sticky.

I wont rag too much because I was the same way a few years ago. But it boils down to you want more power get a bigger bike. If not youre not riding your 600 hard enough. It will do WAY more than what you are capable of handling. I'm not trying to sound like a dick but when you ask that question I assume youre fairly new to this, thats cool. But MSF and some track time will help a hell of alot more than $2k worth of worth of bolt ons.

Check out sevenfiftybillys sig, he still owes me $5 for my quote:lol:.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
For the longest time i thought that picture of your dog was an airbox or some bike part. I never really looked at it till the other day.. i was like .. 'oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, its a dog' :lol:
:laughingr His name is Treaty. He is actually my cousins pit, 50/50 razors edge and gotti. He's a big freakin baby with a 24in head. I would so take him home though.

Sorry didnt mean to jack a thread, just clearin things up hear.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.