Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
I am having a similar issue, but my bike is old
I have an 03 Gsxr 600.

the loss in power happens at high RPMs and it bogs down for a split second and it is kind of scary coz it feels like somone steps on the brake at high speed.

I have checked the fuel hose under the tank to make sure it has no kinks I have also checked the kickstand spring.

Plugs are all good, my bike only has 7K miles.

where is the 02 sensor located on the 03 600 , anybody ??

any other suggestions as to what I should check for ?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Start a new thread with the specifics of your problem and bike and it will help people help you

·
Registered
60 Posts
Does anyone know how to bypass the o2 sensor on k9 750? Mine wont stay idling for bery long. I cut the cat and removed the valve. Checked my isc valve and it ohms out at 20 ohms. Remeover my zbomb

·
Registered
1 Posts
WOW I'm going through the exact same S*** dude no way!! I started experiencing this after I replaced my spark plugs and cleaned out my airfilter did the oil change and brakes. Did you do any of these? cuz we might have the same problem ... I was thinking It might be the oil just my opinion I'm going to do another oil change and I'll let you know if thats it. ...to me it feels like the exhaust has a leak though thats what I thought it was at first but I removed the fairing and everything look normal so I'm stuck in the same problem as you
I hace the same problema , but It wouldnt go up from 100 mph , chance sparkplugs , aire filter AND nothing improved changed the Fuel pump AND know cant go further from 130 doing an pila change these week checo hoy Fuel pump engine ir just change the whole system It kind of helped me

·
Registered
1 Posts
WOW I'm going through the exact same S*** dude no way!! I started experiencing this after I replaced my spark plugs and cleaned out my airfilter did the oil change and brakes. Did you do any of these? cuz we might have the same problem ... I was thinking It might be the oil just my opinion I'm going to do another oil change and I'll let you know if thats it. ...to me it feels like the exhaust has a leak though thats what I thought it was at first but I removed the fairing and everything look normal so I'm stuck in the same problem as you
Fucking flwow is right. I've been googl8ng for a month now. Finally the exact same issue it sounds like. I figured it could be injectors, pump, etc, first thought it was an o2 sensor but th K7 750 gsxr don't have them... I also think a rat got under my tank and chewed up sum shiii... so idfk... off to the dyno...:LOL:

61 - 65 of 65 Posts