Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if all of you have seen this yet but here ya go.

Gixxer Kart

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hardy har har, jackhole! :2hard

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Yeak, I have seen that before. I was going to do the sme thing with the 1K motor that I have laying in my garage. I'm sure it would have far more power than that one does.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't think you need more power on a kart where your ass is like an inch off the ground.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
I know this. But the motor is just sitting there. Know what I mean?

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so do it then, won't be too hard to build it.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Should not be that hard. If Darius can put a Ducati motor on one of these I can do a gixxer motor on one. I just have to find a chassis cheap. Those things are expensive.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just build a chassis, you just have to get a hole of a tube bender and a welder.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
so what you waiting for chump?

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
skibum91 said:
so what you waiting for chump?

Time my friend, time. When I get layed off this winter I will probally do it.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh ok, well I know how that is, right now I'm busy doing other shit, trying to pack for my move across town, but I gotta race this dude on his ZX on sat night, so gotta hold off till next weekend for the moving, haha.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
skibum91 said:
Oh ok, well I know how that is, right now I'm busy doing other shit, trying to pack for my move across town, but I gotta race this dude on his ZX on sat night, so gotta hold off till next weekend for the moving, haha.

Priorities broddah, priorities. :laughingr

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yea, gotta put the dude in his place, just cuz he's got a faster bike, doesn't mean he's faster than me.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
skibum91 said:
yea, gotta put the dude in his place, just cuz he's got a faster bike, doesn't mean he's faster than me.

I hate people like that. ......Duuuuuuuuuude, like, I got a busa and can smoke anything out there......BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!! I can destroy a busa on a fucking 600. Just gotta know how to ride. 600's turn faster times than the liter's anyways.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yep, I've come across plenty of that, I've beat a dude that was on a busa in a 1/4 mi on a F4i. now thats just sad.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
skibum91 said:
yep, I've come across plenty of that, I've beat a dude that was on a busa in a 1/4 mi on a F4i. now thats just sad.
Real sad. I had an F4i. Those things run their ass off with that 15,000 redline. Bounce a stand-up in 3rd gear. Mind you my fat ass is 250 lbs.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm 200lbs, and I got a 4th gear stand up down in auburn an thats still 2000ft elevation.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
skibum91 said:
I'm 200lbs, and I got a 4th gear stand up down in auburn an thats still 2000ft elevation.

Impressive. :clap:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.