Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
+1 on the Meguiars... Gold Class all the way for any of my vehicles... from the wash, wax, tire dressing all of their producs are top notch. after the first few wash and waxes you'll notice the water just runs off the paint! saves on drying and the scratches and water spots associated with washing your vehicle!!

·
Registered
201 Posts
+1 on the Meguiars... Gold Class all the way for any of my vehicles... from the wash, wax, tire dressing all of their producs are top notch. after the first few wash and waxes you'll notice the water just runs off the paint! saves on drying and the scratches and water spots associated with washing your vehicle!!
:hmmm: :funny:

·
Registered
582 Posts
:hmmm: :funny:
read the entire post carefully and youll notice that I have more than one vehicle... meaning my bike isnt the only thing I clean...
I guess I just thought being in this forum almost all of us would know the obvious, but since your little smiley guy is pondering the thought, I will add a disclaimer: I do NOT condone the use of tire dressing your motorcycle tires.... hope that clears it all up for ya bud!

·
Registered
201 Posts
I used the pondering smiley because I was imagining some stupid rider reading your post and using that crap on his bike, It was not meant to offend you. Remember there are people out there with no common sense that use energy drinks as octane boosters :lol:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Meguiars for "real" detailing. The old standby White Dawn for washing.

For a quick shine-up, Pledge is where it's at. I'm dead serious. If I want to give a quick once-over before a ride, and don't have time for a real wash, Pledge does it.

It'll probably make my bike burst into flame some day, but I've used Harley "Sunwash" when I'm too lazy to really detail the bike. It's good stuff. I'm actually impressed/surprised about the shine it gives to even the plastic. Not to mention, for a mild soap it knocks the bug guts right off. Also reputed to lessen the stickiness of future bugs, but I've never noticed a difference.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.