Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a site that has decent prices for icon gear, know of any?

·
Registered
296 Posts
icon

best bet would be ebay, im interested in a ti-max jacket and it retails little over 225 or so and it ranges on ebay from 100-175 or so. but i really haven't found any good sites, there are alot of closeout deals online right now but its best to know your size w/ the brand

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah I know what I want but I don't fully trust ebay with this item. It's about 400 on icon's website and usually I just use ebay for the smaller things. The lowest I found the Kitty jacket was for 360. I don't want to pay that if I can find something cheaper, you know?

·
Registered
296 Posts
icon

yeah i do agree with that, i like ebay, you might be able to find a dealer that sells on ebay i know that there are a few. thats where i bought my undertail w/ integrated lights for like $90 had a great deal on that, also you might want to check out amazon.com, i've been buying some books off there and its been pretty good, they also sell various clothing items so i would just check it out

·
Retired Mod
6,952 Posts
kneedraggers.com i second that...

but i also know a guy that runs a little shop who also sells on ebay...his prices are pretty good, most of the time he can beat out kneedraggers, and I know for sure he gets good deals on ICON gear. I've gotten most of my stuff from him. Give him a call and see what price he can give you on the stuff. Place is called Sun Dance Racing, (1-866-546-7223) ask for Alan and tell him Gerard from cali refered you :thumbup:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Shweeet! I'll have to do that cause damn I need new gear!! I've been wearing a Roxy hoody for riding...how safe is that!!! :clap:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I want to show you the jacket I want to get but I can't figure out how to post the attachment

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.