Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Top notch! And thanks for taking the time to post the vid. How are the strips mounted? Inside the swing arm for example. I'm not sure what they mean by "Cradle Mounts". And also, while I think of it, can you adjust the "fade" speed on the controller? BTW I found some 2 wire 22AWG mini plugs (JST Lipo battery connectors) for fairing quick disconnects if you need any. 10 of em for $6 on Ebay.

·
GSXR LIFE STYLE
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Top notch! And thanks for taking the time to post the vid. How are the strips mounted? Inside the swing arm for example. I'm not sure what they mean by "Cradle Mounts". And also, while I think of it, can you adjust the "fade" speed on the controller? BTW I found some 2 wire 22AWG mini plugs (JST Lipo battery connectors) for fairing quick disconnects if you need any. 10 of em for $6 on Ebay.
Yes by the way if you can post the link I could use some of those disconnects. and I will post more detail pictures by tonight. they are mounted with a sticky strip on the back and I love them so did everyone at work this morning my buds want some now.

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Disconnects Ebay seller seemmy999. Currently item #280367122035. But order fast, the auction ends in 11hrs.

·
GSXR LIFE STYLE
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
just got these but can't find the right quick disconnects. this might be easier if i knew what 22 awg converts to in metric? help anyone?
It does not have to be exactly the same you can go up or down in the wire size just look at them if they are really close and fit in to the connector and don't pull out then it will be fine if you need more help you can pm too.

·
Registered
30 Posts
hey antz did you use anything else to secure the wires aside from the cradle mounts and sticky backs from the leds? Just a little skeptical of these wires catching some wind and ripping the lights off.

·
GSXR LIFE STYLE
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I used sticky backs and tie raps and before i put the sticky backs on i degreesed the area as much as possible and then put it on there the kit does not come with enough of them so you will need to buy some more sticky backs.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
What made u go with that kit as opposed to the other ones from the site?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.