Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Messed up my fairing on my 18 1000r (white) an can't find OEM stickers (in stock) anywhere. I guess China makes EVERYTHING. And for a 3 year old bike, there is little to no customization around, so i'm looking for a decal kit or something that I can put on my fairing so its just not the pearl white.

Suggestions?

And if someone knows a place that has the oem stickers or has a right side fairing for sale, there's a bottle of Jack with your name on it!

馃嵒

SuperMod of the North
A bottle of Jack you say....

You will have to figure out which code is the white color scheme but they list farings and decals in stock. I don;t think the farings come with decals installed. You would have to call their support line to confirm.

Reactions: Todd_Sails

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
A bottle of Jack you say....

You will have to figure out which code is the white color scheme but they list farings and decals in stock. I don;t think the farings come with decals installed. You would have to call their support line to confirm.
Almost there Tin ... I checked with them first. They go to the manufacturer and all things are on back order. I know the parts code like the back of my hand now. even the paint codes, I've recited them so often the past week lol

SuperMod of the North
I hate that. I wish they would list stuff as out of stock. Can't tell you how many times I have ordered stuff and gotten the email later saying it will be "delayed". Damn petcock took 6 weeks before they shipped.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
I hate that. I wish they would list stuff as out of stock. Can't tell you how many times I have ordered stuff and gotten the email later saying it will be "delayed". Damn petcock took 6 weeks before they shipped.
Waiting on my Brock's exhaust since July. Spoke to them last week. will have a shipment come in September and they don't know what will even be IN that shipment and my exhaust may not be on it!

Stays Crispy in Milk

I've had Tea do some OEM-like and some custom stuff.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7

I've had Tea do some OEM-like and some custom stuff.
What's their cost and how fast was their turn-around?

Stays Crispy in Milk
Both will vary depending on what you want and how busy they are. Everything they've done for me has been reasonable for both price and turnaround time. Even had them do decals for my parents' business.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts