Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys won't believe this video. Sorry if some have seen it already, but man would this hurt.

http://www.sportsbikerider.com/useruploads/video/SBR15_Untitled.mpg

Keep an eye on her left foot, you can play it slow and see what happened. Yes, they are both dumbass's for doing this without gear and the rider/driver should of had much more skill before attempting this shit. Damn Squids... :hammer:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
You can see when her foot hits the ground, it kind of bounces her up and off of the bike. She will be hurting for quite some time. Maybe she should take what the clock in the video is prescribing for the pain... :D

·
Registered
320 Posts
I saw that earlier on GDC. With gear she would have felt a lot better about herself.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
What what a couple of dumbasses, hahah. That definatly would have hurt and was very avoidable.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
bigjimbo said:
maybe she got the "i think i can fly" song by micheal jackson in her head :hammer:
:laughingr :laughingr :funny:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bigjimbo said:
maybe she got the "i think i can fly" song by micheal jackson in her head :hammer:
Nice one, everyone that saw it first thought she just pushed off, but when I played it slowly, you could see her left foot hit the ground which caused her to kind of "jump" off. She is getting some nice distance until that asphalt comes into the picture. Owieeeeeeeeeee.... :boxing:

·
Registered
63 Posts
I wonder how ugly her boobs will look. She probably wont even have nipples.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
no shit, and her arms cannot feel good after hitting first

i like how the guy looks back like "ooooops"

·
Registered
600 Posts
yea....thats why you dont stunt without gear...

ive done a few small wheelies with chicks on the back to get them to squeeze their boobs on me hard :D but i usually get hit right after. Only one girl loved it...but yet again i wouldnt do anything but a small power wheelie

·
Registered
3 Posts
wow

well, i surely know she didnt die from impact, but damn.. thats why i harp on every single one of my boys that does that shit with a girl on back. or anyone. f*ckin A. great way to screw someone up.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Someone showed me that (someone against me getting a bike.) And they go, "do you STILL want to ride after seeing that???"

I looked at him and said, "that chick is on the BACK of that bike...so yeah, I still want to ride. I just won't ride bitch on my own bike." :twofinger

That definitly had to hurt though...I know someone who ain't gettin laid for a while!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.