Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
quick question..hopped on teh bike today and it sseems to do this everyday...i konw that with wind adn everything you will have to lean to go straight and to the way that roads lean and everything...but even on a relatively straight raod, it seems that i have to lean to the left a little to just go straight....i dont know if its just my head and my perception screwing with me, or does this sound normal to eveyrone else?? kinda makin' me think WTF?!?! thanks guys!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
254 Posts
most roads are crowned, meaning the middle is higher than the sides allowing water to drain to the sides. since we ride on the right side of the rode, we gotta lean left a little to keep from going downhill.

·
Registered
320 Posts
mr_gsxr750 said:
i usually ride in the left tire spot! everything seems to be straight. the back tire has even wear. the front wore out on the left side! :headscrat

Start riding in the curves and you won't have that problem :lol:

·
Registered
2 Posts
you could try to get your tire balanced at a shop and see if that helps a little and get the forks checked for any mishaps i know in dirtbiking if fork level isnt even it can have a slight pull to a side

·
Registered
459 Posts
sounds like his body positioning might be off, if you sitting more to one side you will have to lean the other way. try and make sure your square on the bike and if you keep going to the left try and slide your but to the right alittle

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.