Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just thought I'd share my experience this year with buying replica leather jackets form Pakistan. Note that I have no affinity to the seller, I am not related nor do I have any stake in his business, im just sharing a positive experience.

Id seen them online, and they looked good at a reasonable price, but I was always hesitant since 1) id never seen one for real to assess quality and 2) im not always comfortable with off shore buying.

In summer I bought a Repsol bike off a guy and he gave me the matching leathers (Jacket pants boots gloves). I was amazed at the quality and he gave me the name and contact info of the guy in Pakistan that made them. he said that he had tried 2 or 3 sellers in the past and this particular seller was the best.

I decided to give him a try, and have him make me a Rossi FIAT Yamaha edition jacket to match my Rossi R1. The seller was amazing to deal with, communication was fantastic, I sent all my measurements, told him what I wanted on the jacket and what I didnt (hump on the back, perforated leather front, liner, external body armour etc ....lots and lots of options), I made some minor changes to the design as well. All at no extra cost.

12 days later to my door the jacket arrived --- WOW is all I can say. Perfect fit, great quality, honest reliable seller and super fast being made (6 days) and shipped (6 days)

After that I got into buying a bunch more to match other bikes in my collection and fill up on my Rossi swag (big fan here). I also had him make a totally custom Aprilla RSV Factory jacket to match my '07 RSV Factory, this jacket colours and logos he made it based on my design.

All these were about $250 USD !! (shipping included) he also makes full one piece race suits, boots and gloves.

Here are my jackets

Sports uniform Outerwear Sports jersey Jersey Neck
Sports uniform Sports equipment Coat White Jersey
Sports uniform Sports jersey Jersey Sleeve Jacket
Sports uniform Sports jersey Jersey Tire Sports equipment
Sports uniform Outerwear Shoulder Sports jersey Sports gear
Sports uniform Outerwear Sports equipment Helmet Sports gear
Sports uniform Outerwear Jersey Sports jersey Product
Outerwear Sports equipment Sports uniform Jersey Sports gear

Sports uniform Sports gear Jersey Sports jersey Neck
Outerwear Shoulder Sports equipment Jersey Sports uniform

·
Premium Member
1,247 Posts
Thanks for sharing this with us it is appreciated. I bought a custom suit from Bison this past season and it came from Pakistan. My buddy bought a custom suit from Comet this season and it also came from Pakistan. So we started thinking there must be a lot of suits coming from there and it looks like we were right.

Essentially you eliminated the middle man here which is gold. Gonna send you a PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Happy to share the sellers contact details via PM if anyone wants them. Tell him Dave from Canada sent you

You'll notice that the jackets styles are also a bit different, cuffs, waist bands, where they synch, collars, shoulders, armour or no armour (internal or external), perforated leather or not, you can have a zip out liner, you can change logos, change colours etc etc. --- doesnt affect the price

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The owner of the company ForceGear, said it was ok to publish his contact info here:

His name is Soni

WhatsApp or iMessage
+923008617108

WhatsApp +923308617100

Facebook link:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Yesterday I put my next order in for a Kawasaki Jacket and a pair of Black leather pants (Custom). Should be made by mid next week (ill post pics when I get them), and be at my door in about 12 days by DHL. I should have noted to those of you that were interested in these items, that the $250 USD he charges for a jacket or pants, also includes shipping costs via DHL - good deal.

I decided on All Black leather pants so they will match any of my jackets. Pants will be based on Alpinstars Track V2's but with no logos, no external armour and i'm having side cargo pockets added. Also the ankle cuffs will be wider to go OVER my boots and will have a synch strap.
This way they be workable for riding any of my bikes (Africa Twin, M109R, VFR800 etc). Pants also have a zipper that will allow them to be attached to my jackets.

This is the jacket I ordered to go with my ZRX1100 ( I swapped out the G-Shock logo for a Monster Energy logo instead, and had the Hump removed from the back, and no external armour):

Sports uniform Sports jersey Jersey Neck Sleeve
Outerwear Jersey Product Green Neck

Here is the custom fitting size chart you fill in for sizing:

Human body Font Parallel Elbow Knee

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
heres my new jacket & pants all made up:

Sports uniform Outerwear Shirt Coat Jersey
Shorts Outerwear Sports equipment High-visibility clothing Jersey

Pants - Since I ride, Sports, Touring, Cruiser, Adventure, I took a basic sports style pant and removed the external armour, added cargo pockets and synch straps where the bottom of the pant leg will go OVER my boots

- Front:
Sleeve Fixture Grey Creative arts Fashion design

Pants Back:
Sleeve Grey Fixture Fashion design Denim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts