Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
24,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You would think that a dude having 10,000 or so posts and years of experience here would know to make an introduction thread. Maybe post up pics of his bike. Unfortunately Mr Brown has failed to do so. Being a long time member I feel obliged to post one for him.

Please note, as a Mod, out of courtesy for a long time member I am going to waive the 7 post rule about posting pics of his bike. Members are free to post for him as of now.

Welcome back Chicken.

·
Registered
31 Posts
LMAO
I leave you kids alone for a few hours and this is what happens?
Glad to see some things never change! I'm at work with no pics of my bike (which all of you in this thread have already seen!)
So it's gonna be a while unfortunate for me lol.

·
24,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome Back. Hehehe. Take your time with the pics. We got you covered.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Not ALL of us in this thread have seen YOUR bike... Just sayin'...

But we can keep speculating what it might look like...

·
Super Moderator
8,131 Posts
Sup, Leroy?! Its been forever since we have chatted.Or, maybe it was like a day or two ago. I dunno. I'm getting old as hell.

·
Registered
31 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Ok here she is. K7 600.
Auctmart body kit
Akro shorty slip on
Flashed ECU
EK gold chain with Supersprox rear/Driven front -1+1
Pro bolt sprocket nuts
Asv shorty levers
Vortex rearsets
Spiegler braided SS brake lines
Rebuilt/repainted calipers
Woodcraft bar ends
Techspec tank pads

For some reason I cant find any of my more recent pics of her! These will do for now though.
IMG_20140331_162443.jpg
tmpPhoto.jpg

A pic showing the current body work and more recent updates. EK gold chain, Supersprox rear sprocket, Driven front sprocket, rebuilt/repainted calipers.
20160420_192537.jpg

I told you I recognized that curve WB😁
dragon16.png

·
24,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well this is unfortunate. Great looking bike and good pictures of it but the fun pics will stop. Perhaps I should quietly delete the post....no one's up yet, no one will know...

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Well this is unfortunate. Great looking bike and good pictures of it but the fun pics will stop. Perhaps I should quietly delete the post....no one's up yet, no one will know...
Umm that's a. No I'm awake 😂😂

1 - 20 of 24 Posts