Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well heres a thought for everyone who likes to race or even just play..

four of us left last sunday and started towards jax to try to get some scalped tickets.. well on the way out on a major 4 lane highway we were just crusing along a black mustang pulls up besides me so what the heck ill play with him twist the throttle at 65 up on one leave him behind and im gone04gsxr1000 well im about 2miles ahead and there is no one behind me ..whats up i wait a sec and turn around to see whats going on..my buddy 04R1 is about a 1/4 mile behind and he turns around ..as we get back around the cornor traffic is stopped on both sides..well the mustang slowed down and was racing another buddy on a 02 600yzf .. a truck had a flat tire slowed to a stop in the left lane the mustang went into the center lane passing and my buddy on the 600 clipped the jeep at 140mph..broke arm 3 places 3 broke fingers broke shoulder blade broken ankle and a severe concushion.well the state tropper showes up all 5 charged with racing 1000$fine wreckless driving 1000$ fine speeding 300$ improper lane change 100$ he got all this from witness at the scene..2year lost of licenecs.. .. at least that what he says..well we all were sweating it for about a week looking at 2000$ in lawyer fees at a mimn. to get out.. pluss 500 to bond out after they charged us..SO ANYWAY this morning the tropper a zx12 rider himself offerd us speeding tickets 69 in a 55 if we promised to slow down and not act stupid.. i paid cash.. SO learn from my stupid ass TAKE it to the TRACK or somewhere in the middle of no where if you want to race or speed in excess.. could have cost me around 6000$ a good friend and probation if found guilty..oh he was wearing gear and thats what saved his life after sliding 590feet on ga asfault..

·
Registered
545 Posts
you all should have left. I mean I know you buddy was hurt but why sit there and wait on the cops so you all get in trouble make sure that help is on the way and then get the hell out of there.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
You are very lucky that your friend is alive. I learned my lesson last year, a week from next Tuesday.

·
Registered
6,979 Posts
Yea, very lucky for him to be alive and your ass in trouble.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Hope your friend is ok, and a speedy recovery. Learned a lesson myself, I downed my bike on the 5th of this month. First warm day this year. Fractured proximal radius (smaller of the two bones in my forearm). scratched up bike, was wearing all my gear, no road rash. Was wearing a shoei RF1000, and a AGV perforated jacket, joe rocket gloves. Caused 4300 worth of damage to my bike, not totalled, insurance is treating my right. Everything is straight, just cosmetics. I ride 04GSXR600. Just got the half cast off monday. Should have full range of arm in about 2 weeks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.