Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

281 - 300 of 337 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
My baby "Delilah". She's a 97 750. I just repainted her and had all new custom decals made up.

The Suzuki on the belly pan is blue reflective, the flash and headlights make it jump out at you (making me very visible at night).

-Jens

·
Registered
10 Posts
srad clutch covers

Hi nice bikes there. I have been asked a few times now if I can do window covers for srads but I am not sure if it is worth it. The covers are magnesium which is very expensive to work with if you are interested please let me know what you think people will pay for them. Here is a pic of a gsxr cover I have done this is polished the srad ones will not polish and must be painted though. I can send more pics of my work if you need. ALL THE BEST RIDE SAFE DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
srad clutch covers

Its really hard to say. I need to know that I can sell a good number of cover to take the risk of making one, due to the amount of work to get them right and the cost of materials needed for the rings and the welding. Its not like working on ally covers, magnesium is so much more reactive and harder to weld. If I can get enough people prepared to pay for them I can then do the costing for them. If any one interested could let me know when I have enough interest I can seriously cost it up. MANY THANKS DAVE !!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Here is the only pic I have at work... She died with a blown motor but I still have her.

Let me guess... take off the reflector, the tank bra and seat.

I installed a clear alternatives tail light/signal after this pic and I also took off the tank bra.
R.I.P.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Here is the only pic I have at work... She died with a blown motor but I still have her.

Let me guess... take off the reflector, the tank bra and seat.

I installed a clear alternatives tail light/signal after this pic and I also took off the tank bra.
R.I.P.
dont let her go, shove a 750 in there :thumbup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
97' Srad (europe)

Yoshimura RS 3 exhuast, Sprint damper, Valter Moto sets, Hel performance brake lines, Keiti bobbin bolts, crash pads, Pyramid hugger

·
Registered
142 Posts
98 750 Srad

bought the bike in august... lookin for a new tail light

came as u see.... the Funny Stickers are off and the joker on the windscreen as well.. Has some good LED's on it

Attachments

·
Registered
381 Posts
Here is mine.......wrecked.....almost have it back together, will do a rattle can paint job over the winter......if I mess up I am just going to have to get ebay Chinese set of fairings.

281 - 300 of 337 Posts