Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

301 - 320 of 337 Posts

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
can't attach any pics. well just gotta rep the SRAD riders.

:arsenal

·
Registered
186 Posts
mmhmm

sadairk2, your srad is pretty hawt:shifty what year is she??

i've got an up and coming srad myself, and i'm loving how she's coming together

_isiah

·
Registered
39 Posts
Older Gixxers Rule

The mature gixxers a definetly bad. The style has great stance. Not to mention the comfort over the new ones. I do sport an 08' 750, nice bike with an extreme agressive position not to mention narrow. The fact that gixxers were stocky "like a pitbull" made there stance undeniable and "stand alone characteristic". Wish I had one! I love seeing them on the road maybe ill pick one up one day.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Sweet Suzy

Damn GXRBoy that bike just made me @$#%*#!& never mind. That is one sweet ride man! Nothing finer than an older lady in great shape!

·
Registered
19 Posts
hey check out my picture in my user profile, or my avatar pic. tell me what you think. so far its the ONLY one sided headlight i have even seen. almost afraid to post it on the internet everybody is gonna start copying it on their bikes lol.

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
hey check out my picture in my user profile, or my avatar pic. tell me what you think. so far its the ONLY one sided headlight i have even seen. almost afraid to post it on the internet everybody is gonna start copying it on their bikes lol.
Sorry bro but there might be one in Mass. soon to I like that look.

here my baby on her first day home after along winter.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here is my 99 SRAD 600. Got it last year from my wife as a father's day gift. Changed the colour after a slip in Feb this year. Lots of pearl...can't see it in the pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
this is what she looked like the day I got her- a saturday morning

this is 2 days later- monday morning

my old SRAD is on this page also got hit on that one(7/20/10) found this one for a good deal before I got my insurance money:banana:, grabbed it, switched a bunch of parts over and now she's going away for the winter:headshake

I'm looking at a 98 750(w/14k- painted like headsteamers') for a great deal right now but the misses is like wait til after christmas so I'm kinda stuck but I really do want it, it's so clean:yumyum:

301 - 320 of 337 Posts