Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

901 - 905 of 905 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Yes. Her mom was pure bread rescue and pregnant. Don't know about daddy. My BIL says she's part bulldog and calls her a BullShih.

·
24,635 Posts
Awesome! I have a purebred shih tzu...honestly it was the LAST dog I would ever have considered buying but the wife was in love with it. I have always had BIG dogs. German Sheperds, black labs, etc, 90lbs plus..."real dogs". This little shih tzu is the most "dog" dog I have ever owned. Seriously, If I am doing something she is with me, hangs out in the garage while I work on the bike, under my ladder while I tear out walls, in the shop while I build stuff...as dirty and happy as I am after a long day. I have a Great Pyrenees who is a pussy, the little shih tzu has the heart of a 200lb beast. Great dogs.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Shih Tzu's are addictive. Wife and I were given our first one as a rescue. So much personality & love. When she passed we got a pure bread puppy. Cassie lived to be 17. When she was 10 we got a second one, Candi. She developed heart issues and passed away at 12. Then I found our current one, Catie. She's 8 now and super healthy. Tough little girl too.

901 - 905 of 905 Posts