Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen a couple of bikes on here with the plate mounted down low around the wheel or rear pegs. i think it looks best there because it opens up the rear wheel area. to all who have one, did you make the bracket yourself or where can i buy one?

·
Registered
146 Posts
I made one using some cheap aluminum stock from the local Home Depot. polished it and attached it to my chain guard. I used the license plate bracket that came with my extreme G stealth undertail.

·
Registered
543 Posts
shit, u can use the factory bracket and just drill 2 holes in that little piece of plastic below the battery box and walla, no $$$ spent :thumbup:

·
Registered
52 Posts
My cousin custom fabricated mine for me. About $3 in materials from his work and whaalaa.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Mounting the plate where the battery box is has gotten me into some harassment by the local PD. Got sick of being bothered so I made a bracket to put it on the swingarm..

·
Registered
543 Posts
yeah they bug me a little bit if i'm up 2 no good, they could make me move it but they never ask me too, it seems whenever i get pulled over it's by a cop who rides some form of motorcycle so there usually pretty cool, i still trip out when i see people riding with it on the back of their jackets, but hey whatever works.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I found a site that sells polished, engraved liscense plate holders for $110. go to 1tail.com. they look awesome, but are on back order now

·
Registered
52 Posts
slow600 said:
I found a site that sells polished, engraved liscense plate holders for $110. go to 1tail.com. they look awesome, but are on back order now
Eh, that one is ok. I still like mine better.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.