Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just what it says...it doesn't have to do with bikes or anything but it just so happens that mine was learning how to ride. I killed it at least 4 times before I started rollin' :lol: I thought I was real biker then :laughingr
:thumbup: It's been over a year now and I still think I'm tha shit :laughingr

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How is that your best experience? I guess I can see how it teaches you but I don't understand how that could be a good thing...

·
Retired Mod
6,899 Posts
best experience in life, doesn't have to be good or bad

something that teaches you...

like asking a basketball player, team when 3-0 in finals, then lost next 4 games, next year they win it, i'm sure his best experience would be dropping 4 games, cause they lost and learned form it, let's you appreciate things more.

now if you ask me what was the best time, or most exciting thing in my life. That'd be a different answer.

or maybe i'm just a boring person

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I understand... :thumbup:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hold on a sec...

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh ok... I thought we were at hook-'emup.com :laughingr I had to check real quick!! :lol:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I guess I was the only one that thought that was funny :D

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
had to be humping that stripper on my 21st b-day
man she was straight playboy model hot.......we even went at it twice :D

cant think of anything that i've done better.....i'm sure it'll change later in life (having a kid or somethin')

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Getting the bike was sweet, but can't top the day I passed the CPA exam. Unbelievable, bigger than getting my bachelors degree. Kudos to usdm for the stripper on his 21 :clap: :thumbup:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Mine?

Going to Helsinki and flying a tiny two seater to Ravianemi in Lapland. Telling Santa I had definately not been a good boy that year!!
Riding Huskies in the morning and then a Skidoo halfway across the Gulf of Bothnia (frozen sea!) to meet an icebreaker that took us across the Arctic Circle.
Going back to Lapland and meeting this beautiful girl....

·
Registered
544 Posts
i try to picture a moment of triumph, a sexual encounter or a fun party anything to get your mind off the fact that if they find the 15 kilos of blow in your suitcase you are going to jail for a very long time - Johnny depp blow. great movie

·
Registered
320 Posts
Ball, damn man give it up. My best experience.... I can think of my worst easily but best that's tough. I don't know really. I will have to get back to you on that one.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Racing!

·
Registered
320 Posts
I am going to have to say either my first Grateful Dead concert on April 1 1994 or riding my first wheelie over a mile in third gear at around 100 mph.

There was one girl I was with for a marathon. We went at it for around 5 hours and did almost everything you can think of and a few things that you can't with some of my friends watching. The door lock didn't work. When we came out after everyone, guys and girls, had come in the room and watched, we got a standing ovation by about 15 people. I was called marathon for a while after that and two of the girls there wanted to go out with me.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts