Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This pipe was on my friends 2005 GSXR 750. It's about 3 months old and has about 1500 miles on it. It's like new. Listed on ebay but it didn't sell. He says he paid like 400 or something for it. He's asking $320 plus shipping.

He's not hip to the whole computer thing, so he asked me to sell it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4560089445

There is the listing w/a pic. Pipe is like new.

If you're in MI, Detroit area, you can pick it up and save on shipping. Email me @ [email protected] or just pm me here, or respond. Email would be best. I drive a Honda and won't come here much. Just let me know.

Check my feedback on ebay for assurance, since I'm new here and there are a lotta scammers. If you click "ask seller a question" it will go to my other email, but I check that one everyday too, so either way I'll get it.

Comes in yoshi box w/stickers, bolts, paperwork, everything that came with it new. Pipe is scuff and scratch free. Just like new, but cheaper.

Let me know.

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
erbilabuc said:
you joined 1 month before the guy that asked about the pipe did... congrats
but he's over 400 posts deeper...

i gotta agree here, erbiabuc check out my 600 parts fs thread and i think you'll see where we're comin from, people just aren't usin their heads

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.