Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey wats up guys im looking for dealerships around the northern jersey area. i tried bergen honda on rt46 and they gave me a price but i asked guys on the forums and they said it was rather high. so if theres any places that you have done business with and would recommend. please do so.
im in the market for a 06,07 600.
thnx in advance

AyS

·
Registered
940 Posts
I'm not familiar with your area at all, but run to the gas station and pick up a copy of motorcycle trader. Every local dealership advertises in them. You will be surprised how many shops are around you. That is what I did and there were like 20 around and I only knew of two lol. Some may take 45 minutes to drive to, but I think saving 1,000+ is well worth it.

·
MPG mod
7,420 Posts
Motorcycle Mall in Belleville. Great guys if you do go PM me before you do Ill send some more info your way.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I drove all day to pick mine up the place was 4 hours away but i got it for 1000 less then anywhere around here. Im in delaware not jersey so its probobly a bit further for you. but the place is www.deepcreekmarina.com they are selling brand new 07 600s to out of state buyers for like 7500 you have to pay tax and tags in your state

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i will head out to motorcycle mall prob by thursday so i will def pm u before that gixxerfool...

and changbangin im gonna give them a call and find out all the details and try to figure out if it would be worth goin all the way to delaware. i dont mind drivin if it will get me a better deal.

thnx alot guys

·
Registered
60 Posts
I drove all day to pick mine up the place was 4 hours away but i got it for 1000 less then anywhere around here. Im in delaware not jersey so its probobly a bit further for you. but the place is www.deepcreekmarina.com they are selling brand new 07 600s to out of state buyers for like 7500 you have to pay tax and tags in your state

i bought my 06 1k from them for 9300 otd

Richie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts