Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
GSXR LIFE STYLE
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
say what?
A mod did not like it said It was annoying so and told me to stop and I told him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antzgarciak7
Oh my god my feelings would be so hurt if I was not able to get on this sight you would never know if I got back on again any way. I could use another name or what ever. so go ahead I will be back LOL. Like I said Internet tough guy. You have no real power only the illusion of power. oh and you can try to block the IP address to but I can get past that good luck see you soon.

but he had it out for me anyway. he started it I like this site better any way that is why i am a lifetime member here GSXR.com all the way I need a T-shirt.

·
rotaredom
9,582 Posts
wow, ok....dont make fun of my mom and we are cool ok...type in purple for all i give a fawk..type in green and we have a huge problem...j/k....relax man, people have there god complex for some reason, let them swim in it, just not you ok...:thumbup:

·
GSXR LIFE STYLE
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow, ok....dont make fun of my mom and we are cool ok...type in purple for all i give a fawk..type in green and we have a huge problem...j/k....relax man, people have there god complex for some reason, let them swim in it, just not you ok...:thumbup:
yep I have never had such a stupid thing happen to me on this site. but really do ya'll have like a sticker or something.LOL purple

·
Registered
95 Posts
So you didn't really get banned for writing in red......You got banned for being an asshole to the moderator lol.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
lol so did I last week the mod didnt like the I was saying the opposite that he was and banded me for life after saying how I didnt know my a$$ from a hole in the ground bla bla bla for trolling whatever the he!! that is????

·
GSXR LIFE STYLE
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So you didn't really get banned for writing in red......You got banned for being an asshole to the moderator lol.
No he had it out for me man he did not like that I did not care so then I posted that and I am back on the site to they don't know who I am just like I told them there are ways around bans so he wasted his time banning me.

·
Registered
95 Posts
No he had it out for me man he did not like that I did not care so then I posted that and I am back on the site to they don't know who I am just like I told them there are ways around bans so he wasted his time banning me.
Yeah. I wasn't bashing you by the way, don't want you to think I was. Simply making fun of the situation.

Although, I will say, I feel bad for the mods on here and on the *other* site. I'm a member on two different firearms forums, a mustang forum, and on these two gsx-r forums...and some of the biggest pricks and idiots I've seen are on the motorcycle ones.

/rant

·
GSXR LIFE STYLE
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah. I wasn't bashing you by the way, don't want you to think I was. Simply making fun of the situation.

Although, I will say, I feel bad for the mods on here and on the *other* site. I'm a member on two different firearms forums, a mustang forum, and on these two gsx-r forums...and some of the biggest pricks and idiots I've seen are on the motorcycle ones.

/rant
Non taken bud and yeah on that site there were more a** holes any way maybe he though I was one.LOL any it is still funny that I got back on the site and they don't know.

·
rotaredom
9,582 Posts

/rant
prick......... :headscrat....really?

now why would you say that, what mod has been a prick to you on this forum?

·
Registered
95 Posts
prick......... :headscrat....really?

now why would you say that, what mod has been a prick to you on this forum?
I wasn't referring to the mods. Just people in general. I meant that I felt bad for mods because of how much babysitting they sometimes have to do. Most mods are actually pretty friendly and helpful, they don't forget the whole purpose of the forum.

I've had no issues personally, sorry if my post made it seem like I'm accusing anyone in particular. Plus, this site is way less hateriffic than the *other* site. More of my comment is based on the turds from the other site. Too much flaming and hating over there.

I will say that the other site did produce one of the most hilarious and epic fails of all time with the dude who put the NOS energy drink in his gas tank. Wonder what ever came of that thread...

·
rotaredom
9,582 Posts
I wasn't referring to the mods. Just people in general. I've had no issues personally, sorry if my post made it seem like I'm accusing anyone in particular. Plus, this site is way less hateriffic than the *other* site. More of my comment is based on the turds from the other site. Too much flaming over there.
its all good man...simply dont subscribe to douchebag commentary. some sites have there faults, and asshat members, up to the mods to take out the trash, some do, some dont

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.