Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats going on to all the Riders out in Long Island Nassau/Suffolk and all of new york. Im new here trying to find a spot for all of us to meet up and go for a ride drop down your ideas and maybe we can all agree on something lets enjoy this summer Riding

·
Registered
420 Posts
I'm down bro! Once I replace my radiator. It started leaking today of all days smh! Anyhow, I'm always on the SSP, usually do the loop by nassau colseium.

·
Registered
28 Posts
SRod321 im always on the SSP an near nassau back there. We call that the small track, take new ppl over there an practice with them. Im from exit 20N Hempstead. Def down with a meet

·
Registered
420 Posts
SRod321 im always on the SSP an near nassau back there. We call that the small track, take new ppl over there an practice with them. Im from exit 20N Hempstead. Def down with a meet
sorry i didn't reply sooner, I'm out by 42, but i'm always down for a ride, i'll PM you my #, we can meet up sometime

·
Registered
232 Posts
lots of potholes and road salt all over still. this weeks looking promising weather wise but we still have a few weeks before its actually decent to start riding.

·
Premium Member
948 Posts
lots of potholes and road salt all over still. this weeks looking promising weather wise but we still have a few weeks before its actually decent to start riding.
Oh no queston, but its coming very soon!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm in Hicksville, LI.
If any of you guys want to do a quick meet and ride down to the beach or something I'd be down. Hopefully the streets will be cleaned up and weather nice by then. Plus potholes scare me.

·
Premium Member
948 Posts
I'm in Hicksville, LI.
If any of you guys want to do a quick meet and ride down to the beach or something I'd be down. Hopefully the streets will be cleaned up and weather nice by then. Plus potholes scare me.
Im down for a ride on saturday if youre free, and then sunday morning 9am im meeting a bunch of guys for a ride out in shirley if your interested in that.....

I rode out to shirley last sunday, and the roads werent bad at all, then monday i rode to freeport and they werent bad either...both trips from my house in Islip.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sorry. I just saw your post. My schedule is super chaotic at the moment. I have to study for boards (I'm in medical school). Hopefully sometime later in the summer I can meet up with the Long Island riders :)

·
Premium Member
948 Posts
No worries, any sunday morning youre available let me know im on your way to the meetup spot.

Just so happened that my R/R went saturday so i didnt get to go this morning but next week ill be there for sure.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Does anyone know of any good areas around Long Island to ride? Preferably with some twisties? My friend and I have only a small window of opportunity to ride between studying, and we're trying to come up with ideas.

·
Premium Member
948 Posts
North Street in Shirley, to Mill Rd in Manorville. Best roads ive found as of now...Whisky Rd in Ridge is good too.

Then we work our way out to the Hamptons via backroads I dont know the name of I just follow the guy in front of me....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts