Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
depends on how low the front is already? some things you can do to help if it does spin.

1) Change your shock out with a busa shock, they have a stiffer rebound then the 1000 shock.

2) measure from the ground to the center of your swingarm bolt that attaches it to the frame, then measure from the ground to the center of the rear axle. The axle bolt should be about an 1" lower then the swingarm bolt.

·
Registered
114 Posts
my front is slammed all the way down at 12inches is it ok?
Well if its all the way down the only thing a strap will do is make the bike have no upward travel threw the forks. I would try it with out for now since your slammed in the front. The main thing is you need to make sure you have enough ground clearance with your oil pan just incase it does come up you dont bust it when you come back down

·
Registered
114 Posts
It Hurts My Eyes To Read When Someone Types Like This!!!!!111!!!!!1
What like when they dont know how to hold down the shift key till they are done !!!!!!!!:laughingr

·
Registered
502 Posts
PLEASE go out there and run the bike and see what works and if you need help after that then post LOL.
You will never know what works if you dont go to the track I understand your trying to be 100% befiore you go but youll Never be 100% before you go you learn something new every pass you make.

·
Registered
448 Posts
PLEASE go out there and run the bike and see what works and if you need help after that then post LOL.
You will never know what works if you dont go to the track I understand your trying to be 100% befiore you go but youll Never be 100% before you go you learn something new every pass you make.
+1 and 07GSXRStrapped knows what hes talking bout, just watch his youtube vid collection :arsenal

·
Registered
114 Posts
lol im not trying to be a dick either but just letting the guy know he needs to make some passes before he really gets to know whats good and whats not :thumbup:
your right but it dont hurt to try and get somebody going either. If I can give some guy some tips to make his first day at the track fun instead of him going out there and the bike do nothing but spin im going to help him. You never know that one tip might be the thing that makes him become another straight liner for live!!

Just my .02 cents

·
Registered
502 Posts
your right but it dont hurt to try and get somebody going either. If I can give some guy some tips to make his first day at the track fun instead of him going out there and the bike do nothing but spin im going to help him. You never know that one tip might be the thing that makes him become another straight liner for live!!

Just my .02 cents
I agree 100% but there is a SEARCH button to which is all he really needs to do.
I mean every single post is almost the same LOL

·
Registered
114 Posts
I agree 100% but there is a SEARCH button to which is all he really needs to do.
I mean every single post is almost the same LOL
That is true I noticed that myself! Its cool tho cause there are some people that need to have a question answered a certain way or they dont really get it! Im used to it to be honest cause we have guys come by the shop or come by the trailer at the track and ask you the same question everytime you see them!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.