Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
yeah i read that today too....fuckin idiot doing 109 in the fucking rain :headshake

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Asshole.

·
Registered
124 Posts
couldn't think of a better candidate to learn that lesson. Moron.

·
Premium Member
1,000,000,258 Posts
doing 109 in a car when its raining is fucken crazy but on a bike???

dumbass

·
Registered
311 Posts
Psych_77 said:
what a fucking douche

i'm siding with psych's reaction to this one!----that guy's a dumbass, he's real lucky he didn't get fukn run over by the traffic he just flew by! maybe i missed something but since when do you tuck and roll when you're sliding across the pavement a 100 plus? was he on fire? cause that would make sense if it was stop,drop,and then roll. just checking. i've NEVER seen a gp or superbike racer take a spill and then roll up in the fetal position so they can tumble for like a half a mile like dung ball! maybe that's just my opinion though. he's still a fukwad!

·
Registered
146 Posts
LOL.....Maybe he was thinkin.... "Uhhh I was going this fast in the rain so that I could get home quickly before I get in an accident...."
LOL Stupid Asshat..... Makes all of us riders look bad in the public eyes...

·
Registered
367 Posts
Not Real Smart But You Know The Rain It What Save His Ass ,as It Says, With The Road Being Wet It Saved Him A Lot Of Rash And Probable Some Extra Tumbles , That Is When You Get The Broken Bones , Any How Yes Stupid But I Would Say He Has Learned His Lessen

1 - 12 of 12 Posts