Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was looking at tapeworks' website and couldnt find what im looking for.....that is i'm looking to remove the middle quarter "suzuki" logo which is located right under the tank and just have one located on the bottom of the bike like the 1k. anyone know where i can simply get this sticker? and can someone give me measurements for the length of their logo on their 1k. thanks :D

·
Registered
533 Posts
If I remember correctly, they are approximately 14 x 4

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
5th Dimension said:
i took mine off or i would measure it for ya sorry. but maybe you should see if they have any at your local dealer, or a local graphic company might have one in their system. :thumbup:
what did u use to take of the logo? im looking for something that wont hurt the plastic or discolor it. my folks have some stuff they bought that u apply to the registration numbers for our boat a year ago. it also came with another tube for removing them. i wonder if i should give it a try :hmmm:

·
Registered
442 Posts
spyderpaint2004 said:
what did u use to take of the logo? im looking for something that wont hurt the plastic or discolor it. my folks have some stuff they bought that u apply to the registration numbers for our boat a year ago. it also came with another tube for removing them. i wonder if i should give it a try :hmmm:
heat gun on a low setting, and goo gone. :thumbup:

·
Banned
815 Posts
I was on ebay about 2 mins ago and they have the sticker you're looking for definitly! I forget how much it costs but it's there.
and yeah a heat gun works the best for taking them off. I usually heat gun my stickers before I put them on also just to melt the glue a little to give it that extra stick. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
KmansK5 said:
I usually heat gun my stickers before I put them on also just to melt the glue a little to give it that extra stick. :thumbup:

Use windex and leave it sit over night.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
yea, heating the stickers up helps.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
LOL i thought this thread was some1 wanting to replace thier "600" sticker on the back of thier bike for a 1000 sticker to make it look like they ride 1000's instead of 600's....hahaha :laughingr

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.