Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Crab Run

Couple of things here...

First..I would like to set up a group and go on a crab run to inner harbor like mid June...anyone down?

Second, anyone want to get together on Saturday the 23rd if its decent out and ride...theres a nice ride through the mt. on 34 south.

email me if you want to be [email protected]

·
Registered
272 Posts
34 south of carlisle? I'm in Gettysburg... well, between gettysburg and carlisle, actually. Steer clear of Route 30 between CrossKeys and Gettysburg, it's currently a deathtrap with road construction.

They have paving patches laid out in strips, and it will suck your bike into a groove in about half a second flat. It's truly terrible.

I'll be in GA the last ten days of this month, be back here June 1, then I'm up for it.

Turn off rt 34 at the Twirley Top, take 233 through the park. the cinders are off the road (I was just there today, it's not bad). A nice ride. especially if it gets hot out. the whole road is in the shade.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I'm in HBG, colonial park area...always looking to ride with someone...but I will be out of country till 15th of July, but any time after that....hell yeahhhhh!!! PM me when you guys are getting together...maybe this coming Fri or Sat (May 29 or 30)...exchange numbers or something...let me know :thumbup:

·
Registered
130 Posts
i just move right in the middle of york and harrisburg goin out riding in the morning if any one looks at this sunday morning and looking for two extra people to ride with me and my uncle are lookin for people to ride with i have 09 gsxr 1k and he has 08 gsxr 600. just shoot me and email [email protected]
thanks and ride safe!

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'm intersted sometime in the fututre. Live about 2 hours east but would make the trip if there is a good turn out.

·
Registered
159 Posts
sunday august 2nd ride....meet up in carlisle at Wal Mart off of route 34....let me know if you are in....

send an email or post it....
I'm in. Let me know what time we're meeting up and what the address of that Walmart is. Not familiar with the Carlisle area, though I smile everytime I pass high st. on 81. :D

·
Registered
159 Posts
If anyone else is interesting in meeting up at the Walmart in Carlisle and leaving from Harrisburg, let me know and we can ride out there together. Thinking about launching off from the Colonial Park Exit right onto 83 N to 81 S. There's a Sunoco right near that exit across from the Colonial Park Mall. Would make a great location to jump on the highway and ride to Carlisle. Let me know..

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm in. Let me know what time we're meeting up and what the address of that Walmart is. Not familiar with the Carlisle area, though I smile everytime I pass high st. on 81. :D
If your coming from Harrisburg on 81 you will take the first Hanover St. Exit off of 81. This will put you on route 34 at the first red light you will make a left and Wal Mart will be on your left.

As for the time - noon.

·
Registered
159 Posts
The weather doesn't look to promising (30-40% rain/thunderstorms) but hopefully it holds up for the ride. Ebby - you going to make the final call on this ride tomorrow morning? Hope you got a good route lined up for us :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts