Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys,
I live near the Stockton area and am looking for some to ride with on saturdays or sundays. Sick of my cousin and his harley :0001136745-facepalm
Let me know!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Red there is not much here to go riding. i have always loved riding in the mountains. i was thinking about doing a Yosemite run. or over to the Moaning Caverns.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeahhhhhh, i live really close to stockton.
Just moved here in january so i don't know much of the good and bad roads but definitely am looking for someone to ride with! and i have a 750 too:D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Red there is not much here to go riding. i have always loved riding in the mountains. i was thinking about doing a Yosemite run. or over to the Moaning Caverns.
and i don't know how to personally message people on here :smash: but you should hit me up we will go for a ride!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Well you have more experience riding streetbikes. Thus is the first one I have ridden. I would like to have a few people ridding and maybe give me a few tips on how to ride a street bike better

·
Registered
96 Posts
Well you have more experience riding streetbikes. Thus is the first one I have ridden. I would like to have a few people ridding and maybe give me a few tips on how to ride a street bike better

1 - 15 of 15 Posts