Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Sorry, i gotcha now. I have been on my honeymoon for the last 2 weeks.

I live in North brunswick NJ. so that would be central. I ride, and am looking for cool people to ride with.

I do like to blast when i can, otherwise i just cruise.

Let me know before it gets really cold

Names JC.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Central nj here. Monroe township englishtown jamesburg heightstown area. Waiting on my knee to get a lityke better from an accident but im pretty much down to ride anytime

·
Registered
90 Posts
DAYUM!!! this NJ weather.....I try to get in a ride or 2 during my lunch breaks lately at work.

Finally switched out my Rear Sets to all black, and rear passenger sets the same.

Been itching to ride around down to the beach area but this weather sucks.

Let me know anyone in the Brunswicks areas are down anytime the clear skies come out.

http://youtu.be/Ci5MJVla_1Y

·
Registered
446 Posts
DAYUM!!! this NJ weather.....I try to get in a ride or 2 during my lunch breaks lately at work.

Finally switched out my Rear Sets to all black, and rear passenger sets the same.

Been itching to ride around down to the beach area but this weather sucks.

Let me know anyone in the Brunswicks areas are down anytime the clear skies come out.

http://youtu.be/Ci5MJVla_1Y
Yup sucks, but when I get back from Cali I'll let you know when me and my buddies get out.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Anyone riding tomorrow? ?
damn, did not even check the site. I was riding all day sunday and yesterday......

went somewhat solo till met up with a few other riders while riding. headed down toward the beach areas was pretty good back roads no traffic.

did you get any riding done?

·
Registered
13 Posts
hi guys.......

just picked up a 2013 600 gixer. im in central nj/hamilton and looking to ride!

been about 3 years since I last rode. hit me up if you want to ride.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts