Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all! I am looking to move up in size from my 2007 Triumph 675. I do not have the 13k to spend on a new 1000. The local dealer has some pretty cool options that I need your help with.
1) 2008 GSXR1000in black with a "great" price to be discussed. I know this bike will more than satisfy my need for speed.
2) Used 2007 GSXR750-low miles, black/grey. Will it be different enough from my current bike? I love the features of the bike: slipper clutch, mapping.
I am really kinda leaning toward the litre bike for the mind bending power but may not be able to swing it if it is more than 10k.
I hear that the GSXR's are very comfortable in their class and fun to ride. True?
How is Suzuki on warranty?
Are there any mechanical/electrical issues with these bikes?
Thanks so much for the help!

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
why dont u buy a used gsxr 1000, even if u buy a 07/08 with 500 miles on it, it's much cheaper than new and it still is new. i would never buy anything bike or car its not worth it, right when u drive off the lot it goes down in value. and gsxrs are very reliable, or negative that i can think of is the 05/06 1000 frame recall.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.