Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i am looking to either sell or trade my bike.

I will consider all offers of cash and trades of sports cars,bikes,quads,dirtbikes,trucks,jetski's,01 Gsxr 1k parts,I dont know what ever...

So the bike for trade...Its a 1999 Kawi ZX-9.It has a reconstructed title(Not Salvage) due to the odometer being broke and the exact miles unknown and slips out of 3rd gear.Bike looks sweet,It has a few after market things done to it.D$D pipe,custom seats,undertail,clear led lights,polished frame,polished swing arm,chrome fairing stay bracket,chrome gas cap,chrome resv. cap,zx9 grips,new rear tire,vortex 45 tooth rear sprocket polished,works pegs,i dont know theres a few more things im forgetting... :headscrat Ill post a pic but its not resent its 2 month's old.Let me know if any of you are intrested.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I saw that...

Yeah i saw that boat it was sweet,but ive got no where to stor that big of a toy but id love to if it was a jet ski id say yeah but i live in an apt with no yard so yeah but keep the offers coming :thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.